My First Attempt at Building a Team

I played for awhile with a ragtag team, so i tried making a new one. Still Ragtag....but a lot more fun to play with. Lets take a look

Stealth Rock Lead

Azelf @ Focus Sash
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP/252 Spd/4 SDef
Naive nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Explosion
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt
- Psychic
---
I had tested Aerodactyl out a bit before switching to this lead instead. I still out speed leads so i can ruin their set ups and entry hazards with taunt, and the explosion has helped me out when in a tight spot. Azelf has proven to be a pretty solid lead so far

SD Physical Sweeper
Scizor (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Technician
EVs: 32 HP/252 Atk/224 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Bullet Punch
- Bug Bite
- Swords Dance
- Superpower
---
This is #1 of my 2 Physical Sweepers. This is your classic run of the mill Scizor, nothing special. Full of face wrecking potential. Ive already seen that Bullet Punch's power is ridiculous

Special Sweeper / Coverage
Starmie @ Life Orb
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 HP/252 Spd/252 SAtk
Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Ice Beam
- Hydro Pump
- Thunderbolt
- Recover
---
This Starmie is for cleaning up a bit of the mess that my others cannot handle. im really considering switching out Hydro Pump for surf, because of the accuracy issues. Good idea?

FALCON PAWNCH
Machamp (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Bullet Punch
- Dynamicpunch
- Encore
- Stone Edge
---
Machamp, one of my favorite pokemon to use, i get him out, and proceed to pawnching whatever is in my way. With a 100 power plus STAB and garuuneteed confusion, how can you go wrong? I put encore on here just for versatility, nothing like a Encore out of the blue trapping the enemy in a set up while i wreck them with Dynamic Punch

Cheap Kill
Togekiss (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP/188 Def/68 SDef
Impish nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Air Slash
- Thunder Wave
- Roost
- Substitute
---
The ParaFlinch Togekiss....it has been so much fun to use against people, the "GAH", "WTF", and "GSKJGSKJG FUUUU" is so great to see from who im facing while they flinch to death. Its spot on this team is self explanatory.

Toxic Lock Stall
Umbreon (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 252 HP/58 Def/200 SDef
Calm nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Mean Look
- Toxic
- Wish
- Protect
---
One of my favorite builds on any pokemon. This Umbreon is ridiculous. Mean Look traps them in, Toxic whittle them down while i Wish and Protect to survive! It is sooo much fun to use.

Alright, so one of the main threats to this team is Bug types. I have 3 pokemon weak to bug, so that means Scizor can have its way with my team. I still have myself at SubPunch Breloom's mercy, I need to find a way around that thing, quick.

From what ive played with this team, im digging it more than my old one, even though i will miss my rapetastic Specsmence.

So go ahead an rip into my team, tell me my flaws, strengths, what i need to change, all that good stuff.

Try switching Umbreon to a CSpecs Yanmega. It makes quick work of 'loom, unless it carries SEdge.

On to the main rate:

Azelf wants Fire Blast.

Scizor wants the CBand set if it carries Superpower.

Machamp wants Lefties.

Umbreon wants to take a break, and have Yanmega replace him.

If Togekiss isn't making them angry enogh use a para-flinch-fusion Jirachi.

Jirachi
252 hp 252 attack 4 whatever you want
- Iron Head
- Swagger
- Thunder Wave
- Zen Headbut

Try switching Umbreon to a CSpecs Yanmega. It makes quick work of 'loom, unless it carries SEdge.

On to the main rate:

Azelf wants Fire Blast.

Scizor wants the CBand set if it carries Superpower.

Machamp wants Lefties.

Umbreon wants to take a break, and have Yanmega replace him.

well if i give machamp leftovers, im losing power :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)