My first B/W RMT

Hello everyone! Today I bring my first B/W team (I have brought gen 4 teams) and I want some help with my team, so input would greatly help me. This team is al around agility Porygon-Z. Porygon-Z is my favourite pokemon of all time so I thought why not make a team around for my first B/W team. Anyway here's the team. This is UU by the way.

changes in Bold. 

Omastar @ Leftovers
Ability: Shell Armor
EVs: 248 Hp / 252 Def / 8 Spd.
Nature: Bold
Move: Stealth Rock
Move: Spikes
Move: Scald
Move: Ice Beam
Omastar. Omastar is here to be a physical defense wall and setup hazerds. Omastar can check / counter things like Victini (expect for Special ones), snorlax, etc. Omastar can also take radom fire blast / overheats ( exect from chandelure). What I also like about Omastar is that even with no Evs in Spa, Omastar isn't that weak. Staleth Rock cause it's standerd on most teams. Spikes cause extra hazerd damage helps Porygon / my pokemon to sweep late game. Scald is nice cause of the burn chance. Ice Beam for grass types and has nice covrage with scald. 248 hp for the leftovers number. max def + bold nature to take physical attacks the best way and the rest of evs are dumped into spd.

Cofagrigus @ Leftovers
Ability: Mummy
EVs: 252 Hp / 136 Def / 120 Spd
Nature: Bold
Move: Will-O-Wisp
Move: Shadow Ball
Move: Pain Split
Move: Haze
Cofagrigus. Cofagrigus is here to my spinblocker cause having stealth rock + spikes, I like to have a spinblocker. Cofag can also help the take physical attacks a little bit better by burning them and can stop boosters with haze. What I like about Cofag is that Cofag's bulkier then chandelure, Has a better ability and can have leftovers unlike dusclops. Will-O-Wisp to cripple attackers from the physical side. Shadow Ball for a nice stab move. Cofag got Pain Split from B/W2 and it's a better form of recovery the Rest. Haze to stall / stop set up sweeper. 252 hp cause Cofag's hp stat isn't the greatest. 136 + bold to have a good def to take those physical attacks burned or not. 120 spd to take special moves well.

Rotom-C @ Choice Specs
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 def / 252 Spa / 252 Spe
Nature: Timid
Move: Volt Switch
Move: Leaf Storm
Move: Hp Ice
Move: Trick
Rotom-C. Rotom-C is here to Kind of help Porygon-Z setup. The plan was to trick the choice specs to a defensive wall and volt switch to Porygon ( all this in late game of course). Rotom can also brack down some walls for my other pokeom to finish off. i pick rotom-c over the other forms cause he has a better snygery with Omastar. Volt switch is a nice stab move for rotom cause I can switch out while dealing damage at the same time. Leaf Srotm for nuck like move and it's a stab move too. Hp ice is for things like flygon so I don;t have to drop for attack to kill it. Trick to help Porygon setup. 252 spa / 252 spe is the standerd special evs and leftover evs are thrown into def cause of the use of hp ice.

Nidoking @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 4 hp / 252 spa / 252 spe
Nature: Timid
Move: Earth Power
Move: Fire Blast
Move: Focus Blast
Nidoking. Nidoking is here to revenge kill things since my team is kind of slow and with Timid + choice scarf, Nidoking can outspeed 90% of the UU tier. I pick Nidoking over other choice scarfers cause he doesn't have a weakness to stealth rock and has great power due to sheer force boosting his moves. Earth Power is the main move / stab I use to revenge pokemon. Ice Beam is for the flying types. Standerd ev spread and timid to out speed as much as possible.

Heracross @ Choice scarf
Ability: Guts
EVs: 252 atk / 4 def / 252 spe
Nature: Jolly
Move: Megahorn
Move: Close Combat
Move: Stone Edge
Move: Pursuit

Heracross. Heracross is here for a huge reason. Heracross is here to be my revenge killer so. I pick Heracross over other because he has a high attack stat, can eat most status due to guts and has powerful stabs in megahorn and close combat. Heracross also has decent bulk. Megahorn is main spamming move cause of it's power + stab. You can say the same thing for Close Combat but with megohorn you have to lower your stats and ghost types aren't inumme to it ( but they do resist it). Stone edge is for hitting flying types on the switch. and Pursuit is for fleeing physic / ghost / frail pokmon. 252 atk gives him good power. 252 + Jolly + Choice scarf so I can out speed most of the unboosted UU tier. And the rest is thrown into Def.

Porygon-Z @ Life Orb
Ability: Download
EVs: 128 hp / 252 spa / 128 spe
Nature: Modest
Move: Agility
Move: Tri Attack
Move: Dark Pulse
And Finlly Porygon-Z. Porygon-Z is IMO the most undderatd pokmon aleast in UU. His power, typing and coverage is great. He is my favourite pokmon and that's what the team is build around. The agility set might be last set but with enrty hazerds, poemon like Heracross and Rotom-C too mess with peoples walls and if Porygon can get a agility of late game, GG. The bonus thing of agility is that you don\t have to have max speed, you can put some evs in hp / def to take some hits ( not saying he'll be the bulkiest mon but...). Agility cause that's the point of the set. Get a agility of late game and clean house and if I can get the download boost ( yes I know 90% of the time it's +1 attack bu touy never know) then it's mostly good game. Tri attack for a great stab to use and plus with the chance to burn, frezze or para, it good. Dark Pluse for those ghost types. Ice Beam for grass, flying etc. 128 hp for bulk. 252 spa + modest for max special attack and 128 spe to outspeed base 100 choice scraf pokmon ( so jolly flygon, cause that's really all your going to see right?) Download cause if I can get the +1 spa boost then it's easier to clean house and life orb for power.
So that's my team, input is always nice for me.
Problems: special walls if Heracross is dead.
Hazerds are somwhat of a problem since I don't have a spinner
My team is kind of slow since Nidoking is the only one who fast right off the bat.
I this my first UU team so I don't know much about UU.
Once again thank you for reading my first B/W RMT.

Not being mean, but that gave me a laugh.

Onto the rate. Here's the major bubble popper: Omastar, Rotom-C, and Cofagrigus are not UU. So, you need 3 different replacements. Sorry.

Otherwise, your team is good! Maybe even-out Nidoking's EVs to give him some defense against water (except Aqua Jet and Aqua Tail). Try a spread of 169 SpA / 169 SpD / 170 Spe with either a Calm or Modest nature. That way, he he can attack but also stay in long enough.

Set:
Nidoking @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 169 SpA / 169 SpD / 170 Spe
Nature: Calm (+SpD, -Atk) / Modest (+SpA, -Atk)
Move: Earth Power
Move: Sludge Wave
Move: Shadow Ball

^ all three of those pokemon are RU, so it's legal to have on my team...

And to the rest of your post, WTF! Nidoking isn't saposst to be defensive.... He is a revenge killer

(and By the way you can't have 169evs lol)

^ all three of those pokemon are RU, so it's legal to have on my team...

And to the rest of your post, WTF! Nidoking isn't saposst to be defensive.... He is a revenge killer

(and By the way you can't have 169evs lol)
... Okay.

1: You have the label set to UU. And, if your team is RU, that means Heracross, Nidoking, and Porygon-Z can't be on the team, because they are UU.

2: You asked for a RMT. You got one. What did you think was GOING to happen when I posted? "OH UR TEAMS PRFECT HERE HAVEA COOKIE!" No. And my version of Nidoking is still offensive, just with an improved defense.

3:

It's possible.

^ since this team Is a UU team, I can pokemon from the tiers below UU

2. what I meant was 169 evs, you get the same atat as if you were to put 168 evs.

Psychotic

Banned deucer.
I think one small change could go a long way in helping this team succeed. Giving Choice Scarf to Heracross would give you the powerful revenge killer you need in this metagame. Nidoking is far too weak and far too predictable to be an effective Choice Scarf user, but Heracross is powerful and difficult to wall after he gets a few Moxie boosts. Heracross also functions as another lategame cleaner, which is crucial since setting up Porygon-Z is quite difficult due to its frailty. Here is the Hera set you should change to:

Heracross (M) @ Choice Scarf Trait: Moxie
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd

Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)

- Close Combat

- Megahorn

- Stone Edge

- Pursuit

If you make this change, then you should also switch the item on your Nidoking to Life Orb. Life Orb Nido can help wear down special walls, like Umbreon and Snorlax, so that Porygon-Z can clean them up later in the game. It is the polar opposite of Scarf Nidoking, since it is vary unpredictable and powerful. Here is the Nidokiing set I would recommend:

Nidoking (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Earth Power
- Focus Blast
- Ice Beam
- Fire Blast

Hope my suggestions help!

Ok so I've tested the changes Psych07 has giving me and he's what happen:
I will change heracross to a choice scarfer but with guts insted of moxie cuase status was just killing him everytime when they found out I was moxie. And I might change nidoking to something else caus he wasn't really pulling his weight. any suggestions are welcomed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)