Forretress@Lefties​
Sturdy​
Impish
252 Hp/212 Def/44 Sp.Def

Toxic Spikes​
Spikes​
Stealth Rock​
Iron Defense/Gyro Ball/Toxic​
Your standard wall, and my lead. He sets up the Spikes, TS, SR, and hopefully survives even after a total of 6 moves (3 spikes, 2 toxic spikes, 1 SR). He usually survives from my tests because of Kiss’s follow me. Iron Defense would be to increase walling, Gyro Ball would be for an actual attack (very strong from Forretress’s very low speed) or Toxic for some good ol’ stall deaths. People wouldn’t want to switch because of all the layers of Spikes and stuff. But this would only be good for the first round because 2 toxic spikes induces toxic poison. I think I want Gyro Ball the most but a Forretress with Iron Defense would be a wall to be reckoned of. I’m leaning toward iron defense to set S/SR/TS up again after spin. Opinions?

Clefable@Life Orb​
Calm Nature​
Magic Guard​
212 Def/ 212 SpDef/80 SpAtk​
Follow Me
Reflect
Light Screen​
Psychic​
Follow me is for obvious reasons, Reflect and Light Screen are for support, and Psychic is for some damage. Psychic also hits fighting pokemon. With magic guard, Clefable doesn’t take life orb damage.​
Starmie@Lefties​
Timid​
Natural Cure
128 HP/128 Def/212 Spd/40 SpAtk

Surf
Rapid Spin
Recover
Ice Beam​
Rapid is hard to pull of since Starmie is rather frail but I can when I need to. Surf is a nice STAB attack and takes out some dangers such as Tyranitar. Ice Beam is for drags and recover is obviously for HP recovery, very important in a stall team.​

Bannete@Focus Sash (not the greatest defenses)​
Adamant Nature​
Insomnia​
128 Def/128 SpDef/ 252 Atk
Screech
Shadow Claw​
Return​
Knock Off​
Rapid Spin block.Screech is to lower opponent's defense - making OHKO's easy. With Stab, high attack, and high crit rate, Shadow Claw is formidable. I’m not sure if return should be here, any suggestions accepted. Insomnia is to block pesky users of hypnosis.​

Meganium@Big Root​
Bold​
Overgrow​
212 Def/ 212 SpDef/80 HP​
Leech Seed​
Ingrain​
Giga Drain​
Protect​
I think I made up this strategy, don’t confound me with flames if I haven’t though. The strategy is to leech seed both opponents, then ingrain. That makes an amazing boost of hp each turn, + big root! Massive!! In case people actually do hit me hard, I Giga Drain. Protect is when there is a Spinner and they attack this un with it, (I’ll also have Bannete out) I can protect.

Skarmory@Leftovers
Impish Nature
Keen Eye
252 Hp/96 Atk/152 Def/4 Spd

Spikes
Roost
Drill Peck
Whirlwind
Spikes support is good, Drill Peck is in case I need to attack, Whirlwind is to force switching and roost is for recovery plus removing flying type.​

Well, if you had read first, you would have seen that I was deciding between Clefable and Togekiss. And thanks for reminding me about curse lol.

I see seven Pokémon in this line-up, but that's because you only need one Pokémon with Follow Me. I would probably ditch kiss. Clefable has more bulk plus Magic Guard.

Plus, forry has the wrong nature, assuming you chose Gyro Ball. Relaxed over impish in that case. Impish if you are using iron D or toxic.

Toxic, if you are carrying it, is just for levitators/fliers, except for Crobat/Weezing/Gengar, who are rarely seen (if at all) in this metagame.

Ok thanks. I've tested both Iron Defense and Gyro Ball, and I really like them both, what does anyone else think? I need opinions - thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)