my First RMT

This is a UU stall team..i dont know if this has been tried b4.

Drapion(f)@leftovers~Evanescence
Abilty: Battle Armor
Nature:Impish
EV: 252 hp , 6 atk 252 def
- Crunch
- Taunt
- Toxic Spikes
- Knock off

My drapion is my lead. He taunts , then spikes or just toxic spikes when i feel its safe.
Crunch is my stab and my best damage dealing move. Knock off for kicking off items that can be usefull for others.

Cradily(M)@Leftovers~PalmTree
Nature:Calm
Ability:Suction Cups
Ev's: 6 hp , 252 speed, 252 Specdef
-Toxic
-Confuse Ray
-Stockpile
-Recover

A typical staller. I toxic, Confuse and Stockpile while recovering.. I Use toxic when toxicspikes didnt work or weren't able to be set up or absorbed.
I try to get 3 stockpiles asap while having a confuse on them and a toxic and healing.

Registeel@leftovers~I'mMadeofIron
Nature:Careful
Ability:Clearbody
Ev:252 hp , 24 atk , 232 Specdef
-Stealthrock
-Icepunch
-Thunderwave
-Explosion

This is my Special/Physical mixed wall. It knows thunderwave to slow down. Stealthrock for
The set up, icepunch to potential freeze stuff or hurt grass/dragon. Explosion for the big bang ofcourse. I use this to annoy and Slow people.

Ludicolo(M)@Leftovers~Giggles
Nature:Calm
Ability:Rain dish
Ev's :252 hp, 40 def, 216 SpecDef
-Leech Seed
-Rain Dance
-Surf
-Protect

Surf is my only attack but its my STAB. Rain dance is for healing me, making my stab stronger.
Leech seed drains away the life of my opponents and cause many turns:) Protect is for Feeling out Choicebanders, Supereffective hits or Prolonging a Drain. This is 1 of my favorite stalls but can get crushed easily..

Mismagius(F)@Leftovers~Sp0oK
Nature: Calm
Ability: Levitate
Ev's: 252 Hp , 4 def, 252 specdef.
-Will o Whisp
-Shadow Ball
-Pain split
-Hidden power Fighting

Mismagius is my rapid spin counter. Also used for bringing status upon my enemy's and taking out those fearsome Steel/ Normal types that can cause alot of Pain and trouble.
Pain split is basicly my Healing move. It damages the foe while it restores your hp. Very very usefull imo. Shadowball is for my STAB , when this attack gets special def its gonna Hurt even more.

Last but not Least Smeargle!

Smeargle(M)@SalacBerry~Brush
Nature:Jolly
Ability: Own Tempo
Ev: 252 speed, 252 defence, 6 Hp
-Spore
-Spikes
-Endeavor
-Extreme speed

Smeargle mainly uses spore when he can. Spikes it up then and when it turns low on hp i use Endeavor to spank alot of pokes. Endeavor causes alot of devistation together with the Salac Berry. Extreme speed is for Assistance. If i know that poke is going to be faster i atleast want to hurt it with something. So thats why i added Extreme Speed.

The main Idea of this team is to stall stall stall and Wear my opponents down.
But the problem is a Taunt can stop me easily and certain pokes are such trouble i cant Even do anything against them. For instance Absol, Honchkrow, Shaymin, Azumarill
I would like help with this.

I have been losing alot with this team and was wondering why?..
So i've written this RMT to get feedback on what I Should improve and Maybe even a playing style change.

Yours Truly Infectious.

locopoke

Banned deucer.
Not many thigns to say, just a few little things. First of all, I think you should make Smeargle your lead instead of Drapion. That, and the fact that I think you should replace Ludicolo with somebody, having a Rain Dancer and only one Pokemon that benefits from it isn't worth it at all, it's a wasted slot. Possibly try Shaymin instead.

any specific sets i should use for shaymin?
And if i would shift Smeargle up the line that makes Drapion useless so a replacement for drapion is necessary then any suggestions?..

locopoke

Banned deucer.
any specific sets i should use for shaymin?
And if i would shift Smeargle up the line that makes Drapion useless so a replacement for drapion is necessary then any suggestions?..

For Shaymin, I would use the SubSeed set which can be located on the following analysis page: http://www.smogon.com/dp/pokemon/shaymin/

As for Drapion, I really don't see how he's "useless" while in a different position, he still works just fine.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Using a Weather user in a team without having other pokemons to benefit from can make you life harder.

You make Qwilfish, Kabutops, Omastar and other Ludicolos life easier and can threaten with a massive sweep.

I suck at stall so i cant give you a lot of advice but replace Ludicolo as Locopoke said or just change the moveset.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)