My First RMT

Hey guys this is my first RMT and post ever. This is a 4th Gen OU team. I have yet to test it in battle as I lack friends :( So I would really appreciate it if anyone adds me, so I can test out my team and also become a more frequent online battler. Also as this is my first RMT I am really open to advice and finding a way to improve my team :)

Heatran@Shuca Berry
Flash Fire
Timid 4HP/252SpA/252Spe
Stealth Rocks
Earth Power
Fire Blast
Taunt
Heatran is the lead in my team, with his main objective being to set up rocks, however depending on the foe depends on how I play him. If the Taunt shows the opponent is packing an earthquake I set up rocks and switch out fast, however if They aren't I'll try to take it down.

Togekiss@Leftovers
Serene Grace
Bold 252HP/188Def/68Spe
Air Slash
Thunder Wave
Substitute
Roost
Togekiss is my main switch in to Heatran due to the entourage of EQ's being used on him, hopefully they won't predict my switch in and then I can get a free switch in. ParaFlinch is awesome meaning once a pokes caught in my trap its extremely hard to hit Togekiss but on top of that you have a sub so even if they do hit they may hit the sub and roost just makes togekiss all the more bulky.

Suicune@Leftovers/Lum Berry
Pressure
Bold 252HP/252Def/4SpD
Surf
Calm Mind
Rest
Sleep Talk/Substitute
Suicune here is just an amazing wall especially crocune however I was contemplating the other day could suicune run the LumRest and still have the 101 sub making setting up calm minds extremely easy, but with the added risk of only having 1 safe heal. This is what I need most help with.

Gengar@Life Orb
Levitate
Timid 4Def/252SpA/252Spe
Substitute
Pain Split
Shadow Ball
Focus Blast
Gengar is in my team to annihilate walls, with pain split the opponent recovers at there own risk, Blissey unless it is an offensive one will usually be unable to hit it and so gengar will destroy it.

Forretress@Leftovers
Sturdy
Relaxed 252HP/112Atk/144Def
Spikes
Rapid Spin
Gyro Ball
Earthquake
Forretress is my main physical wall, but I love this pokemon as it can fill so many roles, in my team aside from being a physical wall it is my spiker, rapid spinner, I do not have shed shell on this set as I do have earthquake to counter Magnezone.

Electivire@Life Orb
Motor Drive
Adamant 4HP/252Atk/252Spe
ThunderPunch
Ice Punch
Cross Chop
Earthquake
Electivire is my main physically sweeper, I find he goes well with suicune and togekiss as a well timed switch in can give him the boost he needs to outrun alot of its counters. Plus this set has an amazing type coverage.

So Rate, Give advice and add me please so we can test it out my FC on HG is 1291 3328 4918.

Hmm dunno its just the usual move to counter heatran, and by forcing the opponent to attack and it has a x4 effective move its probably going to use it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)