-Flare Blitz
-HP Ice
EV spread-
128 SpAtk
252 Speed
128 Atk
Nature - Hasty

If you have any ideas of pokemon I could use instead or if you just think I
need to change their moves, please help me out.
I tested this team in 10 battles and had a record of 4-6 and in my opinion,
Greninja, Aegislash and Cofagrigus were the most effective.
Metagross and Togekiss seemed like their move sets weren't quite right.
And Infernape was kind of the least help.
I'm open to any suggestions, though i want to keep the same structure.

For Greninja, use Scald instead of Hydro Pump. In case Hydro Pump misses, your Greninja will be in trouble. Go for the weaker and accurate Scald :)

Hi there, please read the RMT rules, and ad descriptions for every pokemon :] (don't anger the mods)

When that's said scarfed greninja is a pretty bad option, change your item to life orb, I would suggest running hp grass over u-turn, As you are pretty weak to rotom-w, the coverage is also often better than the utility in u-turn.

As for cofagrigus, will-o-wisp is almost always better than toxic, as it renders physical attackers pretty useless. Also pain split > calm mind, as calm mind is pretty suboptimal, as you won't do much damaged anyways, and pain split ads toits longevity.

Moving on to aegislash, iron head > gyro ball, as aegislash is far from slow enough to run gyro ball, also shadow sneak > shadow ball, if you really want to go with the sd set. Shadow claw can also be used for greater damage output, at the cost of priority.

Bullet punch/power up punch > hp water on metagross... Do I really need to explain?

Lastly, you don't really need to invest that heavily in special attack on nape, just for hp ice, a simple 252 att/ 4spA/ 252 spe is better...

Hi there, please read the RMT rules, and ad descriptions for every pokemon :] (don't anger the mods)

When that's said scarfed greninja is a pretty bad option, change your item to life orb, I would suggest running hp grass over u-turn, As you are pretty weak to rotom-w, the coverage is also often better than the utility in u-turn.

As for cofagrigus, will-o-wisp is almost always better than toxic, as it renders physical attackers pretty useless. Also pain split > calm mind, as calm mind is pretty suboptimal, as you won't do much damaged anyways, and pain split ads toits longevity.

Moving on to aegislash, iron head > gyro ball, as aegislash is far from slow enough to run gyro ball, also shadow sneak > shadow ball, if you really want to go with the sd set. Shadow claw can also be used for greater damage output, at the cost of priority.

Bullet punch/power up punch > hp water on metagross... Do I really need to explain?

Lastly, you don't really need to invest that heavily in special attack on nape, just for hp ice, a simple 252 att/ 4spA/ 252 spe is better...
Thanks as you can tell im new to competative battles and i really appreaciate your help.
And in future if i post a RMT ill make sure to add more info on why i chose the pokemon.

Thanks as you can tell im new to competative battles and i really appreaciate your help.
And in future if i post a RMT ill make sure to add more info on why i chose the pokemon.
You can always press the edit bottom ;)

And btw, I would also Ron moonblast > aero sphere, stab is really nice, and fairy is actually a great offensive type, I would not drop psyshock, as you pretty much need it for mvenu ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)