My first team

First up my personal favorite poke is Drifblim. Depending on what I'm versing I usually don't send him out first, I bring him in near the end and for some odd reason people say they are annoyed at him. After 1 powered up Acro Hinden's speed goes high, and is a speedy little sucker. Once near death spam destiny knot and hope for the best. The speed boost helps a lot with this.
HindenBurg (Drifblim) (M) @ Flying Gem
Trait: Unburden
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 20 HP / 252 Atk / 236 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Substitute
- Destiny Bond
- Will-O-Wisp
- Acrobatics
My usual first battle choice is Steelix. He goes out and just sets up rocks for me and takes so little damage. He really just there to get the hazards set up and to spam roar to get the opposing team to shuffle through them.
Mr.Cuddles (Steelix) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 220 Def / 36 SDef
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spd
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Roar
- Gyro Ball
My speedy death machine Rotom. I love this little bugger and will always, it's great typing and amazing speed is what really makes me like him. With his speed I can put him in a substitute faster than the other poke moves. He spams thunderbolt and shadow ball and uses pain split to sort of heal himself.
Archy (Rotom) @ Life Orb
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Pain Split
- Substitute
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball
My awesome finisher that I send out on weak or weakened teams is Phoenix. With high special attack and speed it rips apart unprepared teams and is my sweeper. I don't really like Hurricane that much but it get's the job done in the end.
Phoenix (Moltres) @ Life Orb
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Hurricane
- Roost
- Substitute
When Steelix is out or is weak to the lead Smeargle comes out. He is paired with Glyph and he spores the opponent before they can move then spams Quiver dance and when the time is right he uses Baton Pass to Glyph and he uses stored power and just sweeps like a mofo for half the team.
Picaso (Smeargle) (M) @ Focus Sash
Trait: Own Tempo
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 HP / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Spore
- Quiver Dance
- Baton Pass
- Substitute
Last but not least we have Glyph. He is here to be a secondary sweeper incase Moltres goes down somehow. Smeargle switches into him and he spams stored power until he dies. He passes his burns along like the flu. And then pecks off weaklings, and heals when the time is right.
Glyph (Sigilyph) (M) @ Flame Orb
Trait: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 16 Def / 240 Spd
Timid Nature
- Cosmic Power
- Roost
- Psycho Shift
- Stored Power

It may not be the best but I like it and it wins

Pretty nice team. However, before I give advice about your team, here's some advice on your RTM layout; have your pokemon and build first, then put the description under it. Also, space between your pokemon. It just makes it easier to read.

Alright, now about the team, I like the idea behind giving Sigilyph Quiver Dance boosts, but if your opponent has a dark type, it'll completely wall it due to you only having Stored Power as its only attacking move. I suggest replacing Cosmic Power with Air Slash as you don't need the extra boosts since you already have Quiver Dance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)