My first thread pls rate my sun team pls sorry for no spaces though telll me how to give pokemon pl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ninetales @ Life Orb
Ability: Drought
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Nasty Plot
- SolarBeam
- Will-O-Wisp
my drught guy uses nasty plot to bam people will o wisps for sharpedos and dragonites or garchomp splarbeam for his weaknesses and fire blast for well destruction
Venusaur @ Focus Sash
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 HP / 252 Def
Modest Nature
- Synthesis
- Sludge Bomb
- Solarbeam
- Sleep Powder
with doubled speed uses sleep powder and uses sludge bomb and solarbeam and uses syntesis for healing
Hydreigon (F) @ Dark Gem
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Focus Blast
- Dragon Pulse
- Dark Pulse
just this guy is a boss finished
Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 Def / 252 HP / 4 Atk
Impish Nature
- Leech Seed
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Power Whip
stall set with leech seed for being annoying i switch to him when ever anyone uses outrage and do my stealth rocks for the fire
Espeon @ Colbur Berry
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 252 Def / 252 HP / 4 SAtk
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Baton Pass
- Stored Power
- Wish
This guy is for magic bounce for tokekisses that try to thunder wave me and for forretress who tries his whole existence and use calm mind to prepare a awesome stored power or just uses baton pass after wishing
Volcarona @ Focus Sash
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Modest Nature
- Fiery Dance
- Bug Buzz
- Quiver Dance
- Giga Drain
quiver dance and then uses his fiery dance for more sp:att and use bug buzz for power and stab if no sun is there and of course a grass type move which is giga drain which wrecks everything weak to him NOW RATE AND TELL ME MY WEAKNESSES

Jirachee

phoenix reborn
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
rules said:
Have some actual words in your post beyond your six Pokemon and their moves. Not following this makes your post quite boring to read and rate. All Pokemon should have a good reason for being in your team anyway, so why not post that reason? If you are having trouble with this one, start by giving an explanation for each team member. Why are they there? What role do they serve? How do you get them in? Then, give an explanation of how you would open with the team and how you would go about using it. All of these things help people rate your team and allow us to offer more helpful advice.

This does not mean add one sentence saying "Standard x" or "all-around awesome" after each Pokemon. If you put thought into making the team, you can put thought into posting it. The standard description length required is three to four lines, if you need more insight look on the detail part, check out the RMT Archive.
Your descriptions are not up to that standard. PM me an updated version that follows this rule and I'll unlock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)