My Heart Gold Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pls rate my Pokemon Heart Gold team that i will be using to have a rematch against the Elite 4

Octillery (Lv.70)
Timid Nature
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Held Item: Mystic Water
- Ice Beam
- Octazooka
- Flamethrower
- Brine

Octillery is my lead Pokemon. It has high Special Attack and has many attacks to its disposal.

Ice Beam will be certain to KO Dragon-types and Flamethrower will KO those pesky Grass-types.

At low HP, Octillery will manage to defeat any rock/ground pokemon with a Brine attack. Another added bonus is Octillery's STAB from Brine.

Magnezone (Lv.70)
Naive Nature
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Held Item: Choice Scarf
- Thunderbolt
- Magnet Rise
- Lock On
- Mirror Shot

Magnezone is the Powerhouse of my team. Its dual typing of both electric and steel makes Magnezone have the most resistance over any Pokemon types.

Thunderbolt will be certain to OHKO Gyarados, which is a Water/Flying type, in addition to Thunderbolt's high base power and the STAB recieved from Thunderbolt.

Magnet Rise negates Earthquake and other offensive ground-type attacks. While Magnet Rise is in effect, the super effectiveness of any ground type attack will be cut in half when dealt on Magnezone.

Mismagius (Lv.70)
Modest Nature
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Held Item: Choice Scarf
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball
- Dark Pulse
- Confuse Ray

Mismagius is another Special Attacker on my team, besides Octillery and Magnezone. It has an additional immunity to Ground-type attacks, thanks to Levitate.

Shadow Ball will take care of any pesky Ghost-types, in addition of giving Mismagius STAB.

Dark Pulse will also eliminate any dangerous Dark-type Pokemon. Also, Thunderbolt will eliminate any Water-type Pokemon that will be annoying.

Bloo

Banned deucer.
In-game teams aren't allowed here. This is a competitive Pokemon site, and as such, comeptitive teams are what we look for. Practically everything works in-game anyways. Locking under RMT rule #15.

15. As a site dedicated to competitive battling, we request that your team is as competitive as possible within its given metagame. In-game teams and gimmick teams will be closed. Battle Tower teams are permitted. "Theme Teams" are also OK as long as they demonstrate an understanding of the competitive metagame they are to be used in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)