My New team

Hey, Im new in this forum.... Anyway this is my team. I've been tinkering with it lately and I want to know if there's anyway it can be improved.

The Line-up:

Upon closer inspection...:

Empoleon
Modest/Lum berry/Torrent
EVs-254 SpAtk/128 Def/127 SpDef
-Surf
-Aqua jet
-Ice beam
-Stealth rock​

Empoleon is an awesome lead! He sets up stealth rock, beats aerodactyl with surf and aqua jet, he survives metagross, salamence and swampert's earthquake then hits back with torrented surf or ice beam. The lum berry protects him from sleep leads and he takes scizor's bullet punch easily. Azelf has a tough time against him and rotom formes' thunderbolt dont OHKO him! He has awesome synergy with gliscorbecause they resist everything the other is weak to. He has a tough time against infernape but other then that he OWNS!!

Gliscor
Adamant/Lum berry/Hyper cutter
EVs-128 Hp/128 Atk/128 Def/126 spd
-Earthquake
-U-turn
-Roost
-Taunt​

My stallbreaker. Just enough bulk to do what he does, roost to heal off damage and Lum berry heals off toxic, sleep and burn which would otherwise stop him in his tracks. After ruining stallers he then U-turns into:

Salamence
Naive/Life orb/Intimidate
EVs-128 Atk/ 128 SpAtk/ 254 Spd
-Earthquake
-Draco meteor
-Flamethrower
-Brick break

SALAMENCE!! Beats up on skarmbliss easily (after taunt) but he has to watch out for paralysis and burn. Brick break does stuff.... And EQ and flamethrower handles anything that resists draco meteor and crunch. Thanks to intimidate he takes mamoswine's ice shard then beats it off with flamethrower.

Sceptile
Timid/Expert belt/Overgrow
EVs-253 SpAtk/253 Spd/4 Hp
-Leaf storm
-HP- fire
-Focus blast
-Dragon pulse​

A surprisingly strong special sweeper. HP-fire beats off scizor and dragon pulse OHKOs any dragon(at least after stealth rock anyway) focus blast takes out steel-types and leaf storm's power is INSANE!!

Jolteon
Timid/Leftovers/Volt absorb
EVs-4 Hp/252 spAtk/252 Spd
-Thunderbolt
-Substitute
-Agility
-Baton pass​

Another cool pokemon and my answer to gyarados. It out speeds gyara even after it DANCES!!!! It then procedes to kill it with thunderbolt. It can set up substitute if I can predict a switch and pass on an agility to one of my other pokes. Not too sure about lefties....

Heracross
Adamant/Choice scarf/Guts
EVs-255 Atk/255 Spd
-Close combat
-Stone edge
-Mega horn
-Pursuit

Scarf-cross.... Plain and simple. Guts to take paralyze, poison or burn and use it to his advantage. My favorite OU bug and is waay cooler than scizor! It beats down on some annoying pokes like heatran, tyranitar, latias, etc. He also appreciates agility passes.

Advice please?
Changes in red

Mence doesn't need Crunch
A better move can come to use
Timid nature on Sceptile would be better as it lets you outspeed more threats.

Put Pursuit on Heracross instead of night slash, you'll find it more useful.

And for Mence, Put Brick Break or Roost on it, either to enihilate Blissey/T-tar, or DD for lastin.

I kinda like crunch because it beats rotoms, dusknoir, etc. who try to will-o-wisp it but if you think brick break would be better then OK.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)