My OU..

Introduction
Hello... My name is Gible... im kinda new to the forums.... and would like to be more active... so i have decided to take the time to post this... My first Real RMT... Enjoy :D

The Team​

Azelf

@ Focus Sash
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP/252 Spd/252 SAtk
Naive nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Stealth Rock
- Fire Blast
- Explosion
- Taunt

Azelf's main purpose is to Taunt/SR. Azelf can easily OHKO everything that doesnt resist Explode.. and kill everythign else with Fire Blast.. This Azelf works great with Rotom-h. On Machamp and Tyranitar leads i can get SR up then switch to rotom.. Rotom-h will take alot of damage.. but then i can get the trick off and he'll be stuck. Then i switch to Lucario to finish then off.

Snorlax

Snorlax (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 168 HP/120 Def/220 SDef
Careful nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Curse
- Body Slam
- Rest
- Crunch

This Curselax has saved me so many times.. Snorlax can easily take a few hits while curseing up.. then sweep. Body Slam over Return because Body slam has that extra effect of paralysis.. Crunch is for the ghosts.. Rest to heal up.. and to get rid of any status problems.. Snorlax here works great with Rotom.. Who can take the fighting hits when snorlax gets taunted.

Gliscor

Gliscor (M) @ Yache Berry
Ability: Hyper Cutter
EVs: 252 HP/4 Def/252 Spd
Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Taunt
- Roost

Gliscor is for that little extra punch needed to win. Taunt for those pesky Umbreon's. Roost to heal up incase Gliscor comes down to my last pokemon. Earthquake is good on Heatran and Metagross. Stone Edge for Gyrados and Dragonite.. The ability Hyper Cutter so if the opponent does switch to Gyrados.. the foe's pokemon wont lower my attack. Yache Berry to weaken ice moves. Gliscor works great with suicune. Suicune is able to take ice attacks like a beast. So i switch in when i know that my oppponent is going to use an ice move.

Suicune

Suicune @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP/252 Def
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Sleep Talk
- Rest
- Roar
- Surf
This is a very defensive Suicune. He can take sleep from foes and hit right back. Suicune can also rest himself to heal from Gengar's nasty T-Bolt and then switch to Gliscor or Snorlax to absorb it. Roar is so Suicune can scare away Curelax'es and DD Tyranitars. Surf is its only really attack. Good thing about that is that you have more room for defensive.. but the bad this is if its down to Suicune vs. Vaporeon..... Vaporeon win..

Rotom-H

Rotom-h @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 184 HP/252 Spd/72 SAtk
Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball
- Overheat
- Trick
This Rotom is the usual Tricker.. I basically trick when he comes out.. He works wonders with Azelf.. I spot a lead Machamp or Tyranitar. I Stealth Rock quickly then switch to Rotom-h. I trick and switch out to lucario to finish the job. The Choice Scarf can also help me outspeed alot of things. So its a Win-Win solution either way.

Lucario

Lucario (M) @ Lum Berry
Ability: Steadfast
EVs: 4 HP/252 Spd/252 SAtk
Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Aura Sphere
- Vacuum Wave
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Grass]
This Lucario is Special... Litterlary. And whats cool about his ability Steadfast is that in a couple flichaxes form Jirachi i can outspeed him.. but most of the time.. Jirachi ends up killing me. Even though Lucario is part steel... he cant take a hit. A little over 31% on a iron head. Wow... thats alot.. well anyway Shadow Ball for Starmie's and Gengar's. HP Grass for Swampert and Gastrodon. (Credit to A_Yamoto to set)

The End​

This is defininatley not the best RMT out there there is.. but.... im new at this so give me a slack ok? Thanks :D

I'd go with Calm Mind over Roar on Suicune.

Gliscor really can't stand up to Gyarados or Dragonite, so Aerial Ace is your better option to OHKO Heracross and Breloom and do respectable damage to Machamp.

For Gyarados and Dragonite, Scarf Flygon is worth considering.

Running a steadfast Lucario generally doesn't make much sense and Inner Focus is sooooo much better because it prevents flinchhaxing entirely, so I would go with that. And unless you're having serious problems with Swampert, HP: Ice is usually more useful on Lucario because Rotom-H can take care of any other water pokemon.
Running Aerial Ace on Gliscor instead of Taunt is better because you're not using Gliscor as a lead.
Lastly add the last 4 EVs on Suicune to Spa just to top it off.
Hope that helps!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)