My Rain team (Dismantled and rebuilt)

Thank you for posting your ideas as well as telling me my flaws I would have been seriously messed up if I hadn't seen it sooner so I took out some team pokemon and replaced them with some of my ideas as well as some ideas from others

Andrew(Tornadus)M@Damp Rock
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 90Atk, 252SpA, 168Spe
Nature: Naughty

~ Rain Dance
~ Hammer Arm
~ U-Turn
~ Hurricane

Hurricane Andrew has arrived thanks to the Idea of min min. With prankster he makes a very good lead and can set up far faster than Canon Bolt(Electrode) Hammer Arm is for Breaking those Rock type as well as crushes Tyranitar with no mercy and set up the very next turn U-Turn is for escape should Andrew becomes too slow after the Hammers were swung and Hurricane hence his name is a STAB for Grass, Bug and Fighting Types.

Velma(Samurott)F@Life Orb
Ability: Torrent
EVs:152Hp, 252Atk, 8Def, 96Spe
Nature: Adamant

~ Swords Dance
~Waterfall
~ Mega horn
~Taunt

Velma is new to this team and is my new Physical sweeper. She Comes in on the opponents should they have Reuniclus or other Pokemon that are weather changers. Swords Dance is for increasing Attack power to biblical proportions Waterfall is my Main STAB and put the hurt on the many pokemon that cannot resist this move. Mega horn is for the Psychic types like Reuniclus and Taunt is to stops Ferrothorn just Like Shelly can Samurais can beats Sailors anytime.

Mr. Bubbles(Rotom-W)@Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252Hp, 168Def, 88Spe
Nature: Bold

~Thunder
~Will-O-Wisp
~ Substitute
~ Hydro Pump

"Mr. Bubbles you came back..." that's right he still here with a change or two ideas from Sm4u105 Thunder is for Paralysis chances as explained and is a STAB with Perfect accuracy and power. Will-O-Wisp is still for the crippling of Lucario and Excadrill Substitute is for the Leftovers and ample survivability Hydro Pump is also for a STAB and I figured it's not a ghost in this meta-game anymore so Bye bye Shadow Ball.

Reginald(Omastar)@White Herb
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 104Hp, 252SpA, 152Spe
Nature: Modest

~ Shell Smash
~ Surf
~ Ice Beam
~ Hidden Power Fighting

The Nightmare from 100 thousand years returns to wreak more havoc on the Special side like I said before almost no one is safe from his sweep once he is started as I have seen with my other battles. Shell Smash is a incredible move and with his White Herb defenses are held strong and he can sweep if I wanted I'd Give him a life orb instead; Ten turns of pure Power and if I didn't care about defenses. The reason I wish to keep the defenses are because Priority users make me cautious. Surf is a Monster STAB that hit Rock, Fire, and Ground types with terrible force. Ice Beam is for hitting Gliscor and Landorus with the cold fury that they fear from this little guy. Hidden Power Fighting finally rounds him out enabling him to hit Steel and Ice types that could resist he comes in on the chance I am met problems whiles setting up with Andrew.

Ginger(Feraligatr)F@Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 252Hp, 252Def, 4SpD
Nature: Impish

~ Rain Dance
~ Dragon Dance
~Waterfall
~Earthquake

Another New Pokemon from the Orre Squadron and another Rain Dancer. The idea of this came from Angel Eyes which pointed out the gaping flaw in my team, and the set itself came from a friend at college I've met by the name of Ben. She uses Rain Dance should the initial rain stop at any time. Dragon Dance make Ginger the wannabe Gyarados and tries to be a Sweeper Waterfall is a STAB for the Gator Gal, and Earthquake is for Checking Electric types. She's very Bulky and can definitively take a hit and is capable of walling on the Physical side

Evergreen(Bronzong)@Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252Hp, 84Atk, 80Def, 92SpD
Nature: Sassy

~ Stealth Rock
~ Gyro Ball
~ Toxic
~ Earthquake

Evergreen is new to this team and probably the best idea ever thanks to VERAKS and min min. The idea is to get him out and force a switch on the once the Rocks are in place Ferrothorn could know Leech Seed but wouldn't have to worry about any serious damage being able to wall most any attack and having incredible longevity. Gyro Ball is for hitting Rock types, yet the most rock types I have seen are pretty slow i.e. Gigalith and Golem it can still hit Ice types as well. Toxic is for getting Bulky foes to retreat switch out as it works well if there are no steel types on the other side. Earthquake is there on the chance there is a Steel type present and is a wise choice in the meta-game

and with that I have seen that my team has been made better thank you for your time and tell me what you think as well as thing I should know thank you and Goodnight! ^v^

Hi there. I havent never commented on someone elses team before so this is my first. But when i saw this team something screamed out to me to fix it.

First things first, you have too many Waters on the team. Anything with an Electric move will sweep through most of your team. As for Feraligator and Samurott, they are the same pokemon. Both pure Water types and both Physical attackers so i dont feel both should be on the same team. Seeing as how i dont see you using Politoad with Drizzle, i thought that maybe you should use something that will benefit you better.

Kingdra - Choice Specs
Swift Swim
Modest
100Hp 252SpAtk 156Spe

Draco Meteor
Hydro Pump
Hidden Power Fire
Dragon Pulse / Surf

Kingdra is perfect because if your using a Rain Dance team (Not a Drizzle team) then you can use Swift Swim as an ability allowing its speed to double in the rain. Add a Choice Specs and its hitting hard and fast. It also doesnt have a weakness to Grass or Electric so you can bring Kingdra in more often. All of its move have almost perfect coverage for a sweep.

Thats all i can think of. Im liking the Omastar BTW.
Anyway i hope i helped.

Thundurus destroys your team so badly it isn't even funny.

First up, your Rain Team is totally inferior without a Politoed. Have Politoed over Omastar.

If you insist on having Rain Dance, have Kingdra in your team over Feraligatr. Kingdra's mixed Rain Dance set allows it to function great on its own.

Gastrodon would make a great addition to your team. Perhaps substitute Gastrodon for Samurott, then you'd be able to keep Omaster as a Swift Swim Sweeper.

Kingdra, Kabutops, Ludicolo and Floatzel are all superior Rain Dance beneficiaries than Samurott, Feraligatr, and Rotom-W even. If you're going to be running actual rain dance, I suggest you try a different strategy. 3 Pokemon that can get rain up, One of those actually benefiting from it in some way, and then 3 pokemon with Swift Swim to abuse your weather. I don't really see where you're going with this one, I'm sorry. And if you do add Politoed over Omastar, change Samurott to Gyarados, it's better in every facet.

I see... how did I for get about the water types Main weakness I must have been focused on the Grass type weakness only O.O

I'll switch the team around replace the Feraligatr with a Kingdra and the Samurott with my Seismitoad that should Fix it up thanks for that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)