Mesprit@Leftovers~aura
Nature:bold
Ability:Levitate
Ev's: 252 hp, 124 def , 36 Speed, 96 SpecDef
-Thunderwave
-Psychic
-Stealthrock
-U-Turn

My lead uses Stealthrock almost first..if not thunderwave.
Psychic is for Stab and useful at times. Thunderwave well Whats a paraFlinch team without paralysing? U-Turn is for anti Psychic and for countering. Switching in pokes strong to the others

My first Flincher:

Togekiss@Leftovers~KissMe
Nature:Calm
Ability:Serene Grace
Ev's: 252 hp, 6 def, 252 specdef
-Aura Sphere
-Thunderwave
-Airslash
-Roost

Thunderwave is to paralyze ofcourse.
Airslash is soo needed because it flinches very very good and also needed for my Paraflinch. Roost is to restore hp ofcourse.. Aura sphere is to counter the rock types/ Steel types with the occasional Rockmoves.
STAB:Airslash

My 2nd Flincher:

Jirachi@Leftovers~wish
Ability: Serene Grace
Nature:Jolly
Ev's:240 hp, 160 atk, 32 speed, 76 specialdef
-Bodyslam
-wish
-Ironhead
-FirePunch

My second Flincher.. Bodyslam to do damage and paralyze , This para's almost as good as thunderwave while doing damage due to Serene Grace.
Wish is to heal my hp of my Rachi or other pokes. Ironhead is to flinch ofcourse:) U-turn for switching in on other pokes .
Iron head is also my STAB.

1 of my Other Para's
A Physical attacker
Any suggestions?..

My special wall

Blissey@leftovers~IKissYou
Nature: Bold
Ability: Natural cure
Ev's: 252 defence, 108 special attack, 148 hp
-Thunderwave
-Softboiled
-Seismic toss
-Ice beam

MY blissey.. Cant think of a reason why not to have it:P
Softboiled is to heal Blissey. Thunderwave for obvious reasons.
Seismic toss is my main attack to smash and bash what I can with my shitty attack points. Ice beam..Such a usefull move. Dragons who get para on the switch or not even needed to para. Or Celebi's or roserade's who think they can harm my Blissey get 1hitk0 most of the times. 1 Icebeam and its done. Thats why i have it.

Last but not least My lategame Sweeper

Latias@Lifeorb~Sunny
Ability:Levitate
Nature:Timid
Ev's: 252 speed, 252 special attack, 6 hp
-Surf
-DragonPulse
-Calm Mind
-Recover

This has a pretty wide coverage.
Recover to heal and work with the Downside of Life orb.
Surf to kill those firetypes with my Dragonresistance.
Draco meteor as STAB and major damager for when I need to kill something fast and I can switch out.
Psychic is my other STAB , psychic is strong and does decent damage.

Oke now the problem is that I can get walled to easily when my 2 Flinchers get a status So I was thinking of adding a Refresh somewhere..but on Blissey or Latias?..Or another poke.
I also have trouble vs Stallteams so I might need a rapid spinner but which 1? And Whom to replace..I also want an overall improvement.
So if you have the answer to my questions or might know an improvement post now!:D

Infectious,

Dragon Pulse > Draco Meteor on any non-Choiced Latias, especially a late-game sweeper. Psychic has horrible coverage. Use Calm Mind to increase the chance of sweeping. Dragon Pulse and Psychic are both resisted by Steel types anyway, making it a rather shitty option.

I think that your flinchers are too slow. Give Jirachi Jolly with at least 176 Speed EVs, if not max. Choice Scarf may not be a bad idea either. You can then utilize Trick to screw up walls etc.

Jolteon is expendable. You already have 3 T-wavers plus body slam. You should replace it with a good physical sweeper, as blissey can wall everthing except Jirachi.

I agree with the above. Too many Special Attackers, not enough Physical. I suggest putting Electivire in place of Jolteon. It's ability does pretty much the same thing, plus it has better coverage, whether Mixed or Physical.

I suggest adding Fire Punch to Rachi instead of U-Turn. Fire Punch gives him better coverage against the pokemon that resist Iron Head like Metagross. It also helps against Celebi. You don't really need U-Turn on him because it's pretty much not needed. More coverage = Jirachi stays in longer and paralyze the opponents pokemon.

Shadowball is pointless on Jolteon, it doesn't even OHKO Gengar if I remember correctly. Jolteon is also quite fragile to utilize Wish. It's too risky considering its crap defenses. You should try using the Sub/Pass set. It will help out your team a lot because you can switch out with a Sub to Kiss/Lati/Mesp when the opponent uses EQ or another predictable attack.

hmm k so firepunch on Jirachi=3, jolteon out for a physical attacker...I might use a Specs Latias. Hmm tricking might be a good idea..:o

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)