My Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have made a team and i wanted to post it.
The point is to stack entry hazards, then force them to switch over and over, and once they are severely weakened, Glaceon can sweep them with powerful Blizzards. So here's the team!
Abomasnow @ Focus Sash
Ability: Snow Warning
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 Atk / 252 Spd
Mild Nature
- Blizzard
- Giga Drain
- Ice Shard
- Hidden Power [Fire]
So this team wants to get as much residual damage in as possible, and hail can add that. Focus sash is very useful, as Abomasnow can fire off a blizzard foirst, and then if it is still brought down to it's sash, then it can still use Ice Shard to deal a little more damage. Hidden power fire offers good coverage, and before, Steel types were causing some problems. I EVed it in speed to try and outspeed a much as possible to deal some more damage before going down
Azumarill @ Life Orb
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Waterfall
- Superpower
- Ice Punch
I have a Life Orb because I need extra power but the ability to switch moves. The moves and EVs are pretty standard. Having a fire type resist is also very useful.
Azelf @ Focus Sash
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt
- Explosion
- Ice Punch
My usual lead. Taunt is pretty useful against other leads and Ice Punch is so I have an attacking move. I use Azelf to get Stealth Rock up, and sometimes Explosion can be useful to let a teammate in safely. EVs are to maximize so it can most likely get rocks up.
Roserade @ Black Sludge
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 100 SAtk / 156 HP / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Toxic Spikes
- Spikes
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
Roserade is my other hazard setter and can do the job pretty well. Giga Drain and Sludge Bomb are there so it can attack and since Roserade has a high special attack, it can deal a good amount of damage. The healing from Giga Drain is useful at times as well. I used to have Life orb and Energy ball, but I find healing more useful, especially under Hail. Evs are to have as much speed as possible, because I need toxic spikes to deal more damage in the long run, and other Evs are to have some bulk and have good special attack too.
Umbreon @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 Def
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Heal Bell
- Protect
- Foul Play
Umbreon is to come in and force switches. Foul Play is to deal damage, since it has no other means of doing so, and it can also use an accuracy lowering move maybe to make them want to switch. Heal Bell and Wish are for supporting, and Protect is especially useful for stalling out the turn for Wish. I EVed in physical defense because it has very high special defense anyways and can take both physical and special hits this way.
Glaceon @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Ice Body
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Blizzard
- Ice Beam
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Fire]
Glaceon will come out late game when the opposing team is weakened to sweep with Blizzard. It will deal enough damage already without a choice specs, so I gave it a Scarf to outspeed a good number of pokemon and I have Ice beam as well as blizzard just in case Hail gets taken down/isn't up. Evs are standard for a choice scarf set.

I have battled about maybe 10 times with this team and I won around 7 times out of the ten. Any help with this team is greatly appreciated!

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hello,

your descriptions are too short. PM new ones to me, respecting the rules and I'll unlock it.

Have a nice day, try the Mentor Program, and welcome on Smogon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)