My uber team (please rate)

So this is an ubers team i made a few days ago while I was bored and it has won 5 matches and no losses
so far and here is my team

Chewitz (deoxys s)
Ability|pressure|item focus sash
Nature| jolly
move1|stealth rock
move 2|spikes
move 3|superpower
move 4|taunt
252 spe|252 HP|4atk

deoxys is my lead because of his blistering speed and superpower as a last stand move to do as much damage as possible if i get up my spikes and rocks. taunt is also here to make sure he isn't shut down as soon as another lead comes out because i can taunt them to not using taunt and shut them down first to give me an advantage as well as the ability to set up all the entry hazards

Lucy-fer (giratina)
ability|levitate item|griesous orb
Nature|sassy
Move 1|Earthquake
Move 2|Iron head
Move 3|Shadow force
Move 4|Outrage

252 def|252 spd|4HP

Giratina is a one heck of a wall with its high defenses and HP investments and a griseous orb can cause it to be a good bulky tank shadow force is a great move with it being able to smash scouts and the lack of strong normal types and outrage to deal with other dragons as well as earthquake and iron head for type coverage and i chose this form of giratina to give it 3 immunities making it a great switch in

upload_2013-11-17_15-31-17.png

Nascar (kyurem white)
Ability|turboblaze Item|focus sash
Nature|modest
Move 1|dragon pulse
Move 2|earth power
Move 3|Focus blast
Move 4|fusion flare
252 HP|252 spa|4spd

kyurem is here as a special attacker and to break walls because with invests its special attack stat is insanely strong and is a serious threat to anything that steps in to it as well as a scare out to dragons with the threat of a STAB ice beam but i dont even have ice beam as i think fusion flare is good move too to take out what ice can take out by itself but in case of dragon types i gave it dragon pulse and a focus sash instead of draco meteor because i dont want that halved special attack

upload_2013-11-17_15-45-9.png

I am iron man (arceus steel)
Ability|multitype item|iron plate
Nature|modest
Move 1|judgement
Move 2|draco meteor
Move 3|flamethrower
Move 4|focus blast
252 hp|252 spa|4 spd

Arceus has the same role as Kyurem white as in a sweeper that can take hits and lash out with deadly attacks Judgement is here for a powerful stab move Draco meteor is here for not only for my plate walling dragons but this move wrecks them and focus blast and flamethrower for wide type coverage because instead of steel type moves that is why judgement is there as it becomes steel type because of its 100 base power STAB means a pretty bad time for my opponents

upload_2013-11-17_15-57-51.png

Dem bangs (darkrai)
Ability|bad dreams item|wide lens
Nature|timid
Move 1|dark void
Move 2|spacial rend
Move 3|ice beam
Move 4|Dark pulse
252 spe|252 spa|4 spd

Darkrai is here to put things to sleep and then beat them up as any pokemon hit by dark void can be immobilized and slowly drained with bad dreams as well as dark pulse and ice beam to wreck the opposition or let another Pokemon smash they're face in and i gave it spacial rend to wreck dragon types as well as ice beam but spacial rend is for palkia and reshirams lurking around

upload_2013-11-17_16-7-56.png

Sweeping like consuela (xerneas)
Ability|fairy arua item|power herb
Nature|timid
Move 1|geomancy
Move 2|moonblast
Move 3|psychic
Move 4|focus blast
252 spe|252 spa|4 hp

Xerneas is the cloyster of ubers with a power herb its special stats and speed are doubled in 2 turn and psychic and focus Blast are for poison and steel threats against it. also moonblast is here for STAB attacking against dark fighting and dragon types and the latter is a common type of legendaries and since there are no poison legendaries and a rare amount of steel legendaries psychic and focus blast are mainly for type coverage as well

and that is my team if you would take the time to rate it would be much appreciated thanks

Last edited:
Deo-s seems wierd because all his Hazards are gone in a sjngle Defog turn.

Kyurem-W with sash is terrible, you dont have a defogger or spinner so it dies to hazards. By giving it no speed you also dont outspeed base 90s which is the whole point of Kyurem. Xerneas needs to run Modest and only has to run 76 soeed EVs, putting the rest in HP helps you tank hits better.

Wide Lens or Darkrai is terrkble use Life Orb. Also use Focus Blast and Dark Pulse as your only attacks and add Sub or Thunder Wave on there.

Four attacks Arcues? What does FB hit that Flamethrower doesnt? Also unSTABed Draco Meteor is a terrible idea. Im just gonna stop here but please test out teams more.before you post them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)