My UU team

Hey guys, thanks for looking at this, i just wanted to share my UU team for any criticism.

Hitmontop (Beyblade) @leftovers
Ability-Intimidate
Toxic
Rapid Spin
Sucker Punch
Hi Jump Kick
Impish Nature
252+ Def/252 Hp/4 Att

My physical wall, this is quite a unique set (I think). its pretty much a rapid spinner that can deal some damage and has the only form of priority on the team. Might change Sucker Punch to Mach Punch because of the need to predict sometimes if they are going to attack or not. Also suggest any other set that can still be a defensive wall.

Roserade (Ebola) @Black Sludge
Ability-Natural Cure
Giga Drain
Sludge Bomb
Leech Seed
Spikes
Calm Nature
252 Hp/252+ Spd/4 Spa

Wasn't meant to be a special wall, but it ended up happening. Thinking about replacing Spikes with Sleep Powder because i never get the chance to set them up because it's too frail defensively. Also might give it some speed investment instead of 252 hp and spd. I also put 0 attack ivs into this in order for it to take less damage from Umbreon's Foul Play, which seems to be trouble for me a lot.

Crobat (1.4) @Black Sludge
Ability-Inner Focus
Brave Bird
Taunt
U-Turn
Roost
Jolly Nature
252 Hp/196 Att/60+ Spe

I (and mostly everyone else) use Inner Focus over Infiltrator because those Ambipoms like to come in on the first turn and use Fake Out, leaving them open to a Brave Bird, which usually leaves them at 40%. Also, not many people use Light Screen/Reflect. Crobat can do some really nice damage to unprepared teams with a few flying weaknesses.

Suicune (Artist) @Leftovers
Ability-Pressure
Scald
Roar
Rest
Ice Beam
Calm Nature
252 Hp/4 Spa/252+ Spd

He is my actual special wall. Amazing defensive typing, only weak to electric and grass, and the only common pokemon in UU I can think of at the moment are Shaymin, Roserade and Raikou. He is my least favorite pokemon on this team because it seems he never gets to do much. Even when i make a nice prediction and use ice beam on an incoming Shaymin, it only does about 30% damage. Rest is ok, lets Suicune take another few hits but puts him to sleep and the sleep counter is a pain in B/W. Roar has saved me so many times, so i'm definitely keeping that. Probably will replace ice beam with toxic and scald with surf in the future. Suggest any other defensive sets for him please.

Raikou (CloudCape) @Leftovers
Ability-Pressure
Thunderbolt
Substitute
Hidden Power Ice
Calm Mind
Timid Nature
4 Hp/252 Spa/252+ Spe

Standard clam mind/sub set, nothing really to change to this one. Also the main source of damage.

Mienshao (I Like Your Sleeves) @Choice Scarf
Ability-Regenerator
Hi Jump Kick
Aerial Ace
Stone Edge
U-Turn
Adamant Nature
252+ Att/4 Spd/252 Spe

Definitely my favorite pokemon on the team. I've had so many first turn OHKOs with Stone Edge against Darmanitan and Chandelure. So little people expect it to be scarfed, so it is extremely effective against most pokemon. Aerial ace was meant for Heracross, but can be used (obviously) for other Mienshaos, Virizions or anything weak to flying. Regenerator is great because if you miss Hi Jump Kick, switch out and you'll get the majority of the health you lost back.

So there's no real main point to this team besides to win, so i'll just keep it at that. One thing that really stands out to me is that I have 4 pokemon weak to Psychic and 3 weak to Flying, so any replacement pokes would be good (especially for Hitmontop, it would take out a Psychic and Flying weakness). Ive had an extremely nice success rate with this team, I win about 4 out of 5 games. Any feedback is much appreciated. :)

I think I battled you with this team once :b

Anyway, Hitmontop should probably replace Hi Jump Kick with Close Combat, because the risk of losing your health while being a physical wall is risky.
You could also opt for Blastoise instead of Hitmontop because of his better typing and to be rid of your psychic/flying weakness.

Blastoise @ Leftovers
Trait: Torrent
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Rapid Spin
- Foresight / Toxic
- Roar

With Suicune, you could give him Sleep Talk to make use of him during the sleep turns. This would also make him much harder to break. An alternative, however, would be to turn Suicune into an offensive team supporter, especially because your team seems to lack some muscle. A Calm Mind or Life Orb set would be a good option.

Suicune @ Leftovers
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Calm Mind
- Hidden Power [Electric]

SubCM Raikou is decent, but a fast specs user would synergize with Crobat more, and deal more damage overall. You are also lacking a choice user on your team

Raikou @ Choice Specs
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Extrasensory

Overall though, it is a very solid team. Good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)