Mythra Red's Shop Shiny&Event Pokes! NEED Happy Hour Inkay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want deino but heracross I'm kind of on the fence about. I'd have to ask my buddy if he wants heracross. Does heracross have rock blast? Would you be willing to trade me any of the other three under non-redistribute policy?

I want deino but heracross I'm kind of on the fence about. I'd have to ask my buddy if he wants heracross. Does heracross have rock blast? Would you be willing to trade me any of the other three under non-redistribute policy?
Yes, I will trade any of them, just dont distribute the named ones, ok? (Cept the heracross, you can distribute him). So lemmie know which ones you would like and Ill pick an equal number from your list, ok? :)

Hello there, I'm interested in a HP Fire Magnemite and Aerodactyl. Please CMT and Merry Christmas! :O
Merry Christmas to you!

Id like,

Aron (M, Lvl. 17) - Adamant, Rock Head, 31\31\31\31\31\31 (Stealth Rock, Head Smash) *Luxury Ball
&
Elekid (M) - Adamant, Static, 31\31\31\x\31\31 (3 Ele Punches + Cross Chop) *Quick Ball

Merry Christmas to you!

Id like,

Aron (M, Lvl. 17) - Adamant, Rock Head, 31\31\31\31\31\31 (Stealth Rock, Head Smash) *Luxury Ball
&
Elekid (M) - Adamant, Static, 31\31\31\x\31\31 (3 Ele Punches + Cross Chop) *Quick Ball
Alright! Im heading off to work in 30 mins so I most likely won't be able to trade you beforehand, but my shift should be a half. So I'll be back on in around 5 hours, if not about 9-10 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)