Old Name and Profile Change Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
If It were possible I'd like to get a name change to Drayen
Reason: I recently changed my PS! name to Drayen and would like it to be changed here aswell to avoid confusion and for a sense of uniformity.
Thanks.

k - oglemi

Last edited by a moderator:

FloristtheBudew

I'm just tired
Hi there. My name is Brendan Webb and I would like a change from Stroid333 as was my old online name from years ago to FloristtheBudew. Since I am not active with this name instead. No one knows of me with my old name and so to prevent confusion for other VGC players like myself. It would be most preferable to have my name to my now current name.

To ensure I give the most proof for you. In case there is any doubt for my reason to get my name changed. The link here shows my Nugget Bridge profile which holds my online name which I use currently. This should give adequate evidence for you to change my name to FloristtheBudew.

My showdown name is however also known as FloristtheBudew. Where I frequent the VGC room if you needed to see my profile in action I guess.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and to hopefully put a change in for me.

k - oglemi

Grim

The Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hi, I think it's been more than a month since I started using Grim on PS now, so can i get a namechange to '-Grim'?

k - oglemi

Hey so this might be a crazy request but I was wondering if I could get my name on here changed to Cash. It's been my PS name for awhile. Everyone knows me as Cash and its confusing when I have to play tours and use Skype groups and things like that. So I'm not sure if cash has been taken or if its active or what but I thought I'd make the request anyway. Thanks :)

rejected - name already taken - oglemi

skylight

a sky full of lighters ☆
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
To whoever does the name changes: There was a few done in the middle, but these ones were skipped:

http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...re-not-tolerated.3508997/page-50#post-6415232
http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...re-not-tolerated.3508997/page-50#post-6415295
http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...re-not-tolerated.3508997/page-50#post-6415824
http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...re-not-tolerated.3508997/page-50#post-6418813

Anything from this post:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...re-not-tolerated.3508997/page-50#post-6420354

Needs doing :)

please change my forum username to Ivy (if available), or otherwise That Ivy Guy. thanks in advance.
Ivy is taken, so your name will be changed to the latter when someone comes along to change it.

Hey so this might be a crazy request but I was wondering if I could get my name on here changed to Cash. It's been my PS name for awhile. Everyone knows me as Cash and its confusing when I have to play tours and use Skype groups and things like that. So I'm not sure if cash has been taken or if its active or what but I thought I'd make the request anyway. Thanks :)
Cash is taken you'll have to request something else (just check the search menu and it'll let you know what's taken and what isn't).

Ivy

resident enigma
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor
Ivy is taken, so your name will be changed to the latter when someone comes along to change it.
considering they haven't been active for over 8 years, i hope it's a possibility that the account may be removed instead

Requesting a name change to AWILDBIBAREL since it's my main alt on PS!
edit: also noone gets the pun in my name (hint: gravity falls)

k - oglemi

Cool thanks. Well in that case can I get it changed to I'm actually Cash. That's my ladder alt so that should be good enough. Thanks for the help

k - oglemi

Sun

Who cares if one more light goes out? Well I do...
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
hello , I would change my name current King Sun , because it is my main account of Showdown , thanks ^^

k - oglemi

I would like to change my name to: Jakee
reason: Corsica is a nub name, and I'm kinda sick of it.

k - oglemi

I would like to change my name to: GateCreeper
Reason: I'm sick of the numbers at the end of my username, and GateCreeper will also be my main account on PS once I get the name change.

k - oglemi

Hi there, can I change my name to Inconspicuosaurus? It's my name on Showdown and other forums and my current one is one of those "sounded cool when I was 14" ones... Thanks! :)

k - oglemi

I'd like to change to Drag0nair

Reason- i don't use my VKV alt on showdown much, so i'd rather have my name n here represent what i actually use on showdown

k - oglemi

I would like my name change to Snoo.

Reason: Just wanted to have the same username as my other Pokemon accounts. :)

k - oglemi

Can i change my name to NTOGG? The reason is because i go by this name on pokemon showdown so I would like it to be consistent if possible.

k - oglemi

Hello, can I change my name to just ShiningFire? The numbers at the end of my name was a silly decision

rejected - name already taken - oglemi

I would like to get my username changed to Gelato101, I don't use ShinyMew151 anymore

k - oglemi

I would like to change my name to Loveless Rhapsody.
Reason: 2 months ago I changed my name on ForumCommunity,Skype and so on,so I'd like to change my name even here. Thank you

k - oglemi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)