Old Name and Profile Change Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like my name to be OPBreloom!

Reason: I'm a Voice in the Battle Spot Room, and that's my name there, so I need it changed for it can be the same as this one.

rejected - name is already taken unless you want the exclamation mark - oglemi

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I have my name changed from "Ellipse" to "ellipse" (all lowercase)? I just find that it looks more appealing that way. Hope that's good enough to merit the change.

k - oglemi

Can I get a name change from "Kl4ng" to "Klang" please? I'm not sure if this fits criteria c) or not but if it doesn't just use up my name change I guess, thanks!

EDIT: Really? I could have sworn it wasn't last time I checked. Sorry for the trouble.

Last edited:

skylight

a sky full of lighters ☆
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Can I have my name changed back to Jellal Fernandes
Reason: I have been using it far longer, and people are used to it better
People with active infractions can't have name changes.

I would like to change nickname in -Snow or in -Snow! if taken, thanks :O
Might wanna specify what you want in "quotes like this" because you said the exact same thing twice as an option so those changing names could get confused.

Can I get a name change from "Kl4ng" to "Klang" please? I'm not sure if this fits criteria c) or not but if it doesn't just use up my name change I guess, thanks!
Klang is taken:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/members/klang.156704/
Add whatever username you want to the end part of that (without the numbers), it'll tell you if it's taken or not.

Snou

the grand master of all the things bad!
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
People with active infractions can't have name changes.

Might wanna specify what you want in "quotes like this" because you said the exact same thing twice as an option so those changing names could get confused.

Klang is taken:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/members/klang.156704/
Add whatever username you want to the end part of that (without the numbers), it'll tell you if it's taken or not.
"-Snow" or "-Snow!"

I would like a name change to: MaddMoni

Reason: Apparently, I spelled my name wrong "MaddMoi" when its suppose to be MaddMoni

k - oglemi

styie

Formerly known as Freedom.
I would like a name change to: "styIe"

reason: (before you say anything or make up your mind, please note: a mod told me to ask here, as I do have permission.) I have the account "styIe" under my possession and that's the account I want to use from now on but it recently got banned due to having a 2 accounts under the same IP address. So if possible, could you switch my "styIe" account to something else and change my name on this account to "styIe". Thanks boss!

Approved - Sweep (with CT added)

I would like my name to be changed to Akiruu please. I feel Specs Fake-Out is both childish and outdated and I want to "reinvent" myself if you will. Thanks.

k - oglemi

I would like to request a name change to: Corvid Phoenix

It is the name I use on PS, Youtube and in games as much as possible. Up until now, I have not been active on these Forums as vullabooteh and I only registered as such on Smogon cause it was the latest alt I made on PS, which I regret now since I feel "vullabooteh" is rather distasteful.

Thanks in advance!

k - oglemi

Hi,

I made this account (Devil) a long time ago.
Now that I'm back to Smogon forums, my account name bothers me because of its meaning.
I couldn't find how to change my name in my control panel so I registered a new account (ROYALnb).

Could you please rename me Royalnb and delete the ROYALnb account ?

I will post as ROYALnb so that should prove that I'm the owner of the account.

k - oglemi

Hello, I'd like a name change to Hector Hard Mode.

My account was created quite some time ago and I also use the above name primarily on PS! as well.

Thank you!

k - oglemi

Thanks Oglemi!

Last edited:

TruSwagblu

Banned deucer.
Hey, I'd like a name change to "Rambutan" please
My name rn is absolute trash, even as a joke swag is a dumb word to have in my name, I'm an exotic fruit and I don't think Rambutan is taken

Thanks

k - oglemi

I would like to change my name to Zakdos, as it's my Showdown and PO name and would like uniformity with all my user names.
And also my birthday needs fixing, from June 16th 1991 -> June 16th 1995

rejected - name already taken - oglemi

If it'd be cool, would like if you could change my name from this to Umbra Soul.

Reason: I made this name when I first joined just to play some tournaments some friends got me to join, so I just made something stupid to play with them. After being bored a bit, figured I might as well take some incentive and play more and interact more here doing stuff/playing under a name that I would like to be known under by other players.

Thanks in advance whomever.

k - oglemi

I would like my name to be changed to: Shiv3r

- I didn't really know why my real name became my username- and Shiv3r is my name in oras.

Please and Thank you!

k - oglemi

feen

control
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'd like to change my name to Gilgamesh.
Had this alt on PS! for a long while now and the name seems more reasonable than Arifeen so yeah I'd really appreciate it! n_n

not going to happen after the ladder cheating debadging - oglemi

I would like to request a name change to RZL. The reason for this is because I would like it to be uniform with my main PS name, which I got after I made this account. This would be great appreciated, and thank you in advanced.

k - oglemi

Please change my name back to s_aman
People still call me aman and yippee is kinda silly now that I think of it :/

k - oglemi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)