ORAS OU Nasty Scheme

Hi guys, it's my first time posting a team here and would like to have some advice/improvements on this team starring Nasty Plot Togekiss.

tumblr_miuls2FOvj1rmtxh8o3_500.gif

Togekiss @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Def / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Air Slash
- Roost
- Nasty Plot
- Baton Pass

Togekiss is the booster of my team. With Togekiss's decent bulk and typing, it can pass off boosts many times not to mention it has reliable recovery, namely roost. And can even use those boosts to be a stall/wall breaker. Since the meta is mostly physical, I decided to let toge be physically defensive instead of it being specially defensive which surprises some players and 16 speed to bypass slower pokes such as max speed azumarill, dragonite and dragalge. Air Slash is enough coverage for it to deal damage as it can hit hard if it has been boosted and the high flinch chance is also a great asset for it. I let it hold Weakness Policy, faster pokes that toge's weak at such as rotom-w, thundurus-t, mgross, and bullet punch and ice shard users will attack toge, which toge survives(if rocks isnt up) and pass off boosts to other pokes in my team.

tumblr_m4qzo5Zl9q1rpn9eno1_500.gif

(Cant upload the Mscep gif T_T)

Sceptile @ Sceptilite
Ability: Overgrow
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Earthquake
- Dragon Pulse

I was picking whether I should use MMan or MScep but I picked MScep because of its better speed. Maxing its speed to bypass almost all pokes in the tier bar scarfers. He is the main receiver of the boosts from Toge and sweep teams apart. LeafStorm and Dragon Pulse as its main stabs, HP Ice to hit MAlt and Earthquake to deal damage to various steel types, Tentacruel and also electric types that hinder toge.

tumblr_m7ddt9jWml1qlms3vo1_500.gif

Heatran @ Air Balloon
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Lava Plume
- Earth Power
- Flash Cannon

I chose Heatran because Talonflame can wreck MScep into pices. He's my Hazard setter and fairy killer *looks at clefable*. With lava Plume and Flash Cannon as its main stab and Earth Power for coverage against Electric types. It has a good synergy with Toge too as it resists allmost all of Toge's weakness and the same goes for togekiss. Another stall breaker because it enjoys Wows and resists Toxics too.

tumblr_mg0g90b5T41r3ifxzo1_500.gif

Keldeo @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Hydro Pump
- Icy Wind
- Secret Sword

I like Choice Scarf Keldeo, it's a nice revenge killer and also a nice recepient of toge's boosts. Keldeo is Scald for its stab and 30% chance to Burn, Hydro Pump for a powerful stab and also Secret Sword and Icy Wind for Dragon types and Scarfed switchins especially Lando-T better watch out for Contrary Serperior though. I also added Keldeo since my team is vulnerable to Rain Teams as it can outspeed and faint them easily.

tumblr_mb1dgpivmF1rcwf0xo3_500.gif

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Earth Plate
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone Edge

I looked back at the pokes above and realized that MGross eats them up so that's why I picked Lando T. Switch in Lando-T to activate intimidate to weaken MGross's attack and OHKO it with Earthquake thanks to Earth Plate, knock off to cripple other pokes, U-turn for scouting it out and stone edge for birdspam.

Excadrill_drill_rin.gif

Excadrill @ Assault Vest
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Rock Tomb
- Earthquake
- Iron Head

And Lastly, I need a hazard remover. The first poke that came to my mind was Latias as it can defog and also provide healing wish support but most of my team is already vulnerable to ice types. The same goes for Latios but a more offensive poke. So I have decided to use Assaultvest Excadrill. Neutral to Ice, increased bulk thanks to Assault Vest, mold breaker for Rotom-W and Unaware Clef.

Togekiss @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Def / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Air Slash
- Roost
- Nasty Plot
- Baton Pass

Heatran @ Air Balloon
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Lava Plume
- Earth Power
- Flash Cannon

Sceptile @ Sceptilite
Ability: Overgrow
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Earthquake
- Dragon Pulse

Keldeo @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Hydro Pump
- Icy Wind
- Secret Sword

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Earth Plate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone Edge

Excadrill @ Assault Vest
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Rock Tomb
- Earthquake
- Iron Head

Attachments

theirs alot of things that your team needs help with I can see that one solid threat to your team would be choice specs keldeo not only that you have no switch in but it also sweeps you if they are running sub cm. You should change excadrill to latias it checks venusaur,keldeo and charizard y. I would make lando into a choice scarf set with a jolly nature to be able to outspeed adamant zard x at +1. Keldeo into a sub cm set with leftovers lets you have an easier time to deal with mons like mamoswine for example which before ravaged your team. Jolly mamo puts in work to your team especially with a life orb. Heatran should be running a spdef set to switch into into mons like thundurus and gengar. Sub cm keldeo with mega sceptile is a really solid core forcing rotom to volt switch or wisp on the sub. On sceptile you should change hp ice to substitute and earthquake with focus blast since blast already 2hkos heatran and also hits ferro and skarm for reasonable damage. sub lets you bypass suckerpunch mind games and pressures your opponent to play risky. Togekiss is fine the way it is but i feel like you should run lefties instead of weakness policy since with that spread you stay around longer and you dont always have to play aggresively with bp. Im gonna leave a set for heatran and lati the rest should be simple since its only move changes and item changes.
Heatran @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Lava Plume
- Flash Cannon/earth power
- Stealth Rock
- Roar/taunt
Latias (F) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 84 HP / 172 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Draco Meteor
- Healing Wish/Roost

the set in lati gives u a 6% chance to live a life orb shadow ball from gengar. I let tran run roar to phase out sub cm keld and mons like manaphy. Flash cannon is left their to hit mainly clef since your team kind of has a hard time dealing with it but if unware sceptile beats it and if mg than heatran could run taunt idk its your decision.

It seems Talonflame can still ruin you. Here is a better fit:

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 192 Def / 68 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- U-turn / Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge / Stealth Rock

Heatran @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 192 SpD / 68 Spe
Modest Nature
- Ancient Power
- Lava Plume
- Taunt / Roar (if you use Roar you can drop the speed)
- Flash Cannon

It seems Talonflame can still ruin you. Here is a better fit:

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 192 Def / 68 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- U-turn / Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge / Stealth Rock

Heatran @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 192 SpD / 68 Spe
Modest Nature
- Ancient Power
- Lava Plume
- Taunt / Roar (if you use Roar you can drop the speed)
- Flash Cannon
not really dude if taunt sd roost it beats heatran if band it gets walled by tran you can beat with lando being a 1v1 matchup and tran earthpower on the roost if they were to go for taunt. Ancient power isnt needed it only hits talonflame and zard y but that shit aint problem seeing as i added lati. Idk if you read my comment or not but lando should be scarf to revenge mega pinsir and deal with zard x that set makes the team more vulnerable to thundurus.

Pi3rate has a good point. Scarf lando-t does a much better job at breaking some threats. Sceptile definitely needs substitute and if you want recovery then you could use giga drain instead of leaf storm. But switching to lati will give this team some problems with bisharp unless you run HP fighting on the lati and take it out on the switch. But it does help with keldeo and Venusaur.

theirs alot of things that your team needs help with I can see that one solid threat to your team would be choice specs keldeo not only that you have no switch in but it also sweeps you if they are running sub cm. You should change excadrill to latias it checks venusaur,keldeo and charizard y. I would make lando into a choice scarf set with a jolly nature to be able to outspeed adamant zard x at +1. Keldeo into a sub cm set with leftovers lets you have an easier time to deal with mons like mamoswine for example which before ravaged your team. Jolly mamo puts in work to your team especially with a life orb. Heatran should be running a spdef set to switch into into mons like thundurus and gengar. Sub cm keldeo with mega sceptile is a really solid core forcing rotom to volt switch or wisp on the sub. On sceptile you should change hp ice to substitute and earthquake with focus blast since blast already 2hkos heatran and also hits ferro and skarm for reasonable damage. sub lets you bypass suckerpunch mind games and pressures your opponent to play risky. Togekiss is fine the way it is but i feel like you should run lefties instead of weakness policy since with that spread you stay around longer and you dont always have to play aggresively with bp. Im gonna leave a set for heatran and lati the rest should be simple since its only move changes and item changes.
Heatran @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Lava Plume
- Flash Cannon/earth power
- Stealth Rock
- Roar/taunt
Latias (F) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 84 HP / 172 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Draco Meteor
- Healing Wish/Roost

the set in lati gives u a 6% chance to live a life orb shadow ball from gengar. I let tran run roar to phase out sub cm keld and mons like manaphy. Flash cannon is left their to hit mainly clef since your team kind of has a hard time dealing with it but if unware sceptile beats it and if mg than heatran could run taunt idk its your decision.

Thank you for your suggestions! I tried latias, and I love it because it helps me with as MVenu. Bisharp became a major threat though, but the heatran that you've suggested is to threaten it. And also, since you've suggested lefties for toge, I switched it to a specially defensive set so it can switch in to keldeo. As for Lando-T, the first one that I used in this team was Scarfed but I wasn't fond of it at first so I'll try it again. I also like substitute in MScep! substituting while predicting opponent's pokes to switch to priority user pokes such as Mamo and Talon.

Pi3rate has a good point. Scarf lando-t does a much better job at breaking some threats. Sceptile definitely needs substitute and if you want recovery then you could use giga drain instead of leaf storm. But switching to lati will give this team some problems with bisharp unless you run HP fighting on the lati and take it out on the switch. But it does help with keldeo and Venusaur.
Thank you for the suggestions! I think Keldeo and Heatran can deal with Bisharp as it resists all of its stabs (cept for heatran), but yeah, bisharp is still a threat though. Mamo is still a major threat imo since 4 pokes in this team is weak to ice o_o

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)