Tournament National Dex Ubers Trios Tour (Semifinals)

:\ Really? After carefully looking through the dialogue of this battle, idkmyusernamebro and JJ okacha were giving adem advice the entire game that was likely purposefully misleading (and some of it was to be funny because it was impossible but still) due to the fact they probably knew the sets of SlopWasTaken ’s team. I’m letting you off with a warning this time. Please don’t do that again as I will no longer count games this happens in.

Also going to use this post to remind ARTYMASION , Taka , ANinjaDude , BananaTimeZ , Msousagamer , CommanderWasp , Skyiew , Dead by Daylight , sayyonara , Oculars , Braga S2 , delemon , about15guys , and Xurkiyee to start scheduling, although about15guys and Xurkiyee don’t have to play their game with the series decided. If you are using a different platform to do this, please inform me. That’s all.

Yeah that's true, I confused days but I was online yesterday at the scheduled time since he sent a screenshot at 6pm when we scheduled for 8pm, and by the tournaments scheduling guidelines he has to contact me on the place where we scheduled on to warn me he is online

View attachment 626518
Yeah, you’re right. He didn’t warn you he was online. So I’m denying both act calls. I guess just find a new time to schedule or whatever. I can provide extensions if needed.

Quarterfinals
Bodreeechor9 vs. MTM
Anchor9 [vs.] Miyoko
bodi [vs.] Taka
Retereereeeree DNP Mada

Floober vs. mommy dondozo
BananaTimeZ
ACT Figment of your imaginati
S0A0M0I0 [vs.] Shay's Fate
CommanderWasp [vs.] luna107

we hate adem (resist the larp) vs. The Three Stooges
Dead by Daylight [vs.] Suuicunee
Oculars DNP Zrp200
delemon [vs.] bumboclaat

Revenons à nos moutons
vs. ND Ubers Players Against Larping
adem [vs.] Runo
Eledyr DNP Dahness
R8 [vs.] Xurkiyee

DNP- Did Not Play
ACT- Activity Win

Alright! Here is round 2, the quarterfinals! You can give as much advice to your teammates about team building, strategy, and etc, but when a battle is happening you cannot help. That’s cheating. Also want to say, even if you’re team is eliminated, I still encourage you to play your scheduled game, although it’s not required, since I plan to track usage data manually.

The deadline for this week is Friday, May 3 at 10:00 P.M. GMT -5. Have fun!​

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)