NBA discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limitless

Success is the best revenge.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Stephon Marbury is now part of the Celtics. This could be a deadly combo.

It couldn't have came at a better time, with Kevin Garnett out.

Limitless

is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Well they really have nothing to lose, since he will be backing up Rajon Rondo. The only back-up Rajon had prior to this trade, was Eddie House, not exactly a pure Point Guard.

DEEEETROITS lookin good tonight, Magic are going down me thinks. The Spurs are gonna get washed by the Lebrons, I feel it.

Well they really have nothing to lose, since he will be backing up Rajon Rondo. The only back-up Rajon had prior to this trade, was Eddie House, not exactly a pure Point Guard.
It wasn't a trade. /nitpick

The scoreboard on the main NBA.com site is down but from looking at the scores page, it does look like the Cavs beat the Spurs.

Limitless

In addition to ending their eight game losing streak, the Pistons were able to beat Orlando (3rd in east) and Boston (2nd in east). All of this was done without Allen Iverson, our leading scorer. While I don't put the blame on A.I., I do believe he would be better off on the bench, for when we have scoring droughts.

AI clogs the fluid passing that Rip can bring to the floor. It was a great game, and Shaq looks like hes back from 2001 these last two games.

^Every bad thing happens on Toronto it seems..

-Kobe 81
-Shaq 45 at 36 Years Old
-Lebron Vs. Chris Bosh's girlfriend

Weird shit seems to happen in Toronto? The Spurs got ass beaten again, we need more scoring punch and to re learn how to defend in the half court again..

I wasnt expecting to see the Lakers lose to the suns there... Shaq was absolute in his dominance here, something I didnt even see in Miami.

Celtics dont have KG, and Marbury needs more practice, good to see the Pistons get one here with no AI.

Not surprising to se the Spurs lose here, Tims rusty and the whole team is kinda out of gas really. Manu needs to come back ASAP.

Its playing around injuries thats the game really.

If Cavs lost tonight, it would have been one strange night. I think the Hawks really should have had that win. They held LBJ scoreless for about 14 minutes and Joe Johnson got that open look at the end. That and I'm bitter that the Lakers and Spurs have dropped two each. It would have been interesting to see the top 2 in each conference drop one in the same night.

Pistons would do better without AI in their lineup at all. They were always a team that involves everyone. Pistons did better without a ball hog and without Durant, the thunder are doing better and somewhat winning (lol what?)
Im finally glad to see Chandler back, Hornets should climb back to 3rd or 4th spot now

Pistons would do better without AI in their lineup at all. They were always a team that involves everyone. Pistons did better without a ball hog and without Durant, the thunder are doing better and somewhat winning (lol what?)
Im finally glad to see Chandler back, Hornets should climb back to 3rd or 4th spot now
Not being pedantic at all - you really need to put the comma that belongs (and, without Durant, the Thunder are doing better) because your sentence right now says Durant is a Piston.

Any team can win the championship in three years. That is not a very substantial statement at all.

Heat fans are fucking idiots. Yeah, chant that the guy who was basically the sole reason your team got a championship sucks!

Dirk was too nice for us last night, Jkidd and Howard showed it too. I fell asleep and woke up with 3 mins left in the game or so9or was it 2?) and Mase hits a 3. Hope Gooden can help us out a bit with good shooting big men....

The overall reason was refereeing, but Shaq broke us at specific moments as well.

Tim Duncan kind of lost the game for the Spurs yesterday (not that I mind). I do not think it will really be a good predictor of anything like a possible Mavericks-Spurs series.

I'm looking forward to Cavs/Celtics tomorrow.

I'm also disappointed Portland couldn't beat Denver tonight.

And what about them Jazz? Wow! They are hot right now. Sloan deserves a Coach of the Year award.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)