Gen 3 Need Advanced Team rating!

Please rate my team 1-10. Thanks! Any Pokemon giving my team trouble? Plz comment on whole team.

Sceptile(male)@Leftover LVL 100>>SubSeeder Lead
Nature: Timid
Ability: Overgrowth
EVs: 252 spAtk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
-Leaf Blade
-Hidden Power Fire
-Leach Seed
-Substitute

Subs, leech seeds, and follows up w/ leaf blade for water or any other type or HP Fire for grass or other types.

Aerodactyl(male)@ Choice Band LVL 100>>Physical Sweeper
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Rock Head
EVs: 252 ATK / 252 SPD / 4 HP
-Double Edge
-HP Flying
-Rock Slide
-Earthquake

EQs steels, rockc slides all other types, and HP Flying forc ground types. Just Choice Band Double Edge works well also like against Metagross or Skarm.

Jirachi(genderless)@Leftovers>>Special Sweeper
Ability: Serene Grace
Nature: Modest
EVs:252 HP / 252 sp.Atk / 6 Def
-Psychic
-Wish
-Thunderbolt
-Calm Mind

Fast. wish, Calm Mind followed by Psychic for most and if not psy then t-bolt.

Kingdra(male)@Leftovers>>Rain Dancer
Nature: Modest
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 252 SPatt/ 36 spd/ 40 spd / 180 HP
-Rain Dance
-Ice Beam
-Surf
-Substitute

Subs, i- beam or surf, followed by rain dance.

Snorlax(male) @Leftovers>>Special Wall
Ability: Thick Fat
nature: Careful
EVs: 252 HP / 252spd / 6 att

-Body Slam
-Shadow Ball
-Curse
-Rest

Pretty much comes in on bugs and ghosts to body slam and shadow ball. then rest and sleep talk away.

Donphan(male)>>Physical Wall
Nature: Impish
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252HP / 252 def / 6 spd
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide
-Rapid Spin
-Rest

EQ for many things, rock slide for bug, rapid spin for spikes, and then heal.

Truth be told, you might want to fix that fighting weak, cause CB Hera/Medis will be a bitch to you. Gyarados/Salamence over Kingdra isn't too bad.

Well, I hear I have to have a heal beller.

so i was thinking....

Sceptile-subseeder lead/special sweeper(nothing changed)
aerodactyl-physical sweeper (no change)
Metagross-physical wall
Snorlax-special wall (no change)
seviper-hazer
Lapras-heal beller

Well, I hear I have to have a heal beller.

so i was thinking....

Sceptile-subseeder lead/special sweeper(nothing changed)
aerodactyl-physical sweeper (no change)
Metagross-physical wall
Snorlax-special wall (no change)
seviper-hazer
Lapras-heal beller
you can forego a heal beller if you have a reliable status absorber, so make it a turtlegross. seviper kinda sucks and phazing is used more than hazing mostly. if you want phazing, roaring mixpert over seviper helps out with that and tar/mence. if you do use turtlegross then you can ditch lapras for something more useful like a spinner. claydol works well, giving an extra ground and fighting resist, but forretress and cloyster can work too, since sceptile is most effective with spike support.

what about?

sceptile-subseeder/lead
aerodactyl-physical sweeper
Blissey-heal beller/special wall (new)
roaring mixpert(no phazer/hazer) (new)
donphan-physical wall
jirachi-special sweeper

no 3x type disadvantages in that team right?

EDIT: is that a good set-up? if so then ill go get blissey and mixperts moveset now. also I could use blissey as just a special wall and switch Sceptile for Celebi/heal beller.

Tyrano

You should probably put in HP Ice instead of HP Fire on Sceptile. HP Ice hits grasses too and also hits Flying and Dragons. Who's gonna leave a grass type out on Sceptile anyways? HP Grass helps alot on Kingdra instead of Sub. It hits Swampert hard and also other waters. You should put Petaya on it too cuz then you have more power and awesome speed cuz of Rain Dance. Why the hell do you have max Spd Evs for Snorlax. Put them into something useful like Def or even Atk. HP Bug can go over Rest on Donphan if you want, but you should probably stick with Rest.

Umby

I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
is a Contributor Alumnus
You should probably put in HP Ice instead of HP Fire on Sceptile. HP Ice hits grasses too and also hits Flying and Dragons. Who's gonna leave a grass type out on Sceptile anyways?
Ice has it's advantages against things like Salamence and Zapdos, however, Fire is used for Skarmory, who tries to phaze it away, and also is more common switch in (though not as common as Celebi) or the steel types that resist all its attacks.

Also take note that alot of grasses have moves that counter other grasses, like Venusaurs Sludge Bomb or HP Fire.

Umby

I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
is a Contributor Alumnus
Then again, besides Skyuppercut60 and a few select other people, no one at NSider was truly equipped to "rate" teams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)