NEED HELP CHOOSING LAST TEAM MEMBERS!!

Hey guys this is my first time posting, and this website is so useful! Im happy I found it.

I have a battle coming up with a friend and I must win. We had one a while ago but for this new battle he could be using a whole new team. i have a feeling he might use a pataya empolean, a dragonite, and a darkrai for his team but I cant be sure. its better to assume I know nothing but I want to be able to check them in case they show up. I was needing help for my last pokemon, because I had some ideas what I wanted and wanted ideas from people more equipped than me!

Note: our battle isnt a traditional metagame duel. It can be any pokemon, and we get one uber.

Here are my pokemon and their purposes:

Scizor w/life orb
252 atk/252 hp/4 sp def

Superpower
Bullet punch
U turn
Pursuit

This is a classic scizor set, im going to send him out first to scout.
His lack of speed is reinforced by his priority moves, and his typing gives him a lot of room to switch in. In a way he helps carry the team.

Sudowoodo w/leftovers
252 def/40 sp def/212 hp

Stealth rock
Stone edge
Wood hammer
Sucker punch

If the coast is clear and should he send in a fire, ill bring in my setter/tanker. Sudowoodo is a good tank to set up stealth rock and can deal pretty good damage with wood hammer and stealth rock if need be. sucker punch is for one last hit before hes out. Once stealth rock is done ill either muscle in some damage or switch out for-

Rotom wash w/leftover
252 spd/104 def/152 sp def
Volt switch
Hydro pump
Thunder wave
Painsplit

This is my synergy to scizor and my use of the voltturn strategy. Ill bring him out in case sudowoodo cant take the pokemon against scizor in the start, or after stealth rock I can shoot him in and start the rotation with scizor. He also is good for synergy with a lot if my team. Painsplit is also a good recovery move for him.

Mewtwo w/life orb
252 sp atk/252 spd/4 hp

Psystrike
Aura sphere
Ice beam
Flamethrower

This is my uber and is meant to be an extreme sweeper. Good coverage and good timing means if hes not ready I can take out maybe two of his mons.

Gengar->mega gengar
252 sp atk/252 spd/4 hp

Sludge bomb
Shadow ball
Focus blast
Destiny bond

This is another sweeper to come in, deal his damage, and take a foe with him before he leaves. Hes my answer to fairy pokemon and shadow tag is ideal for a destiny bond combination. Its good because levitate helps with any spikes before he mega evolves.

Final pokemon: skarmory? W/leftovers
228 def/200 hp/80 sp def
Roost
Roar
Spikes
Brave bird

His classic tank set. With this skarmory can heal, can send away threats even with substitute, can set up spikes, and can use a stab move when needed. I think i can stall pretty well with skarmory, and send out rotom w if need be.

Note: this is a battle for gen vi. Im transfering these pokemon from older games which is why scizor and rotom w have their older moveset.

Here comes my question: who should be last??

I dont know if a tanker or a setter should come up. I am especially fond of roar for its anti substitute nature and sticky web would be a great hazard too. But synergy is to note as well. I was thinking maybe skarmory, but please, what are your thoughts!!!!
Also any criticisms of my set thus far are welcome.
THANK YOU!

Last edited:
First of all, you need at least 3 lines of description for each Pokemon. Try writing about why you chose them, what they do on your team, explain Movesets and EVs, etc.
Second, you need a complete team to be able to post an RMT. This thread will get locked if you dont fill the requirements.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)