Team at a Glance:

======================================================

Metagross@ Choice Band
Adamant 252 Hp, 232 Atk, 16 Def, 8 Spe
Bullet Punch
Meteor Mash
Earthquake
Thunder Punch

This Metagross cant be OHKO'd by dugtrio and easily OHKOs Gyarados leads and Gengar leads with thunder punch and bullet punch. The 8 spe evs is to beat other 70 base speed pokes. Meteor Mash takes care of Salamance and feebles leads (like weavile) are easily ko'd by bullet punch.

Swampert@ leftovers
Relaxed 236 Hp, 212 Def, 60 Spa
Hydro Pump
Ice Beam
Earthquake
Hidden Power (Electric)/ Stealth Rock

My tank, that either suprises Gyrados and Starmies with hidden power electric or sets up stealth rock to mess up focus sashers. Hydro Pump and Earthquake are obviously for STAB and Ice beam to get rid of pesky dragons.

Lucario@ salac berry
Adamant 252 Atk, 252 Spe, 6 Hp
Sword Dance
Reversal
Crunch
Endure

My late game sweeper. The move set is self explanatory, Reversal and Endure are necessary for this set and the ace in the hole. Crunch is to kill ghost, by the time this baby comes out all of my opponents pokemon with choice scarf or have a move that always goes first are already dead. This set has saved me plenty of times, but I may consider Substitute over Endure though.

Salamance@ life orb
Rash 252 SpA, 120 Atk, 136 Spe
or
Rash 252 Spa, 40 Atk, 216 Spe
Draco Meteor
Fire Blast
Roost
Brick Break

Mixmance, the first set is the standard Mixmance that OHKOs Blissey, but the second one is faster and only 2HKOs Blissey. With Draco Meteor it can 2HKO Swampert and Gyrados with it. Fire Blast kills obvious steels such as Bronzong and Skarmory. the only problem with Roost is that without Crunch i dont 2HKO Dusknoir and Cresselia, but their not usually a problem.

Glisgor@ leftovers
Impish 252 Hp, 172 Def, 84 Spe
Taunt
Roost
Aerial Ace
Earthquake

This is a beast. It kills stall teams and is one of my favorite defensive walls. Earthquake and Aerial Ace is for STAB and Roost is to help him eat up physical attacks. Taunt is here to piss off stall teams obviously.

Vaporeon@ leftovers
Bold 252 Def, 188 Hp, 68 Spa
Wish
Icebeam
Surf
Protect/ Toxic

My special wall and wish passer. Wish is for team support and recovery. icebeam is here to kill pesky dragons and Surf is for STAB. I use Protect to help vaporeon heal more effectively and to scout, but toxic helps me to destroy walls.

Well thats my team any help will benefit greatly and for the pokemon who I put two moves in the same slot for can you please choose which one would benefit my team. Also, please give a valid reason for all changes. Thank You

TAY

You and I Know
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Don't have much time now, but: your entire team is blue. I suggest using differently colored pokemon such as infernape and breloom.

Salamence wants Naughty (+Atk -SpDef), and 52 Atk / 252 Speed / 200 SpAtk. Speed is horribly important for a sweeper, and, as it turns out, Special Defense isn't. This spread will guarantee a 2HKO on Bliss with Brick Break and still allows for huge damage via draco meteor. Note that the first EV Spread you posted does not allow for a OHKO on Bliss; just like 3% extra damage.

With Gliscor's high speed, you will outspeed Celebi, Jirachi, and other Gliscors who are trying to outrun Celebi and Jirachi. However, you sacrifice a significant amount of defence to do so. This is understandable, since it looks like this team would have a lot of trouble KO'ing Celebi, but if a Heracross switches in on Toxic, Gliscor will face a lot of trouble from Stone Edge. 60 speed EV's outruns adamant breloom and timid abomasnow and keeps a decent amount of defense. No matter which you choose, however, I don't see any reason to give Gliscor 84 over 80 EV's; you outspeed the same stuff. Move 4 EV's to def. Might seem arbitrary, but it could matter.

Lots of blue?

Good Luck, Hope this Helps! --TAY

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)