Not open for further replies.
UPDATE:

Shiny Roserade/Roselia ♀ TIMID

Egg Moves: Spikes
HP Ground 68
IV's: 25/24/31/30/30/31
Hatch Location: Selectable! or ||||Trophy Garden||||
Nicknameable?: Gladly!

...Ok yeah I suck at formating, but yeah....Well this was a BP(ish) for Negator brought on by my obsession with shiny legendaries. Enjoy.

Updating resdit section with ExpertEvan's Machamp:
EE's Machamp

Adamant Female
31/31/31/31/31/31
Mt Coronet
No guard

This beast was caught with the RNG method in Mt Coronet. How epic?
BUT in respect to EE's giveaway I will not be trading this UNTIL his giveaway is over. So enjoy the eyecandy ;)

Ohh Mr. D I really like that shiny golem of yours. Hows that? Also the roserade comes as a lvl1 roselia as stated, did you want it leveled to the roserade or is UT fine?

BL/UU/NU

Slowpoke *SHINY*

Own Temp~Bold
31/X/29/31/25/20
Only available UT at lvl 1(but i'll EV for you)

Dizzybanana21x's Milotic
Nature/Ability:Calm/Marvel Scale
EV's:252hp/240def/16spdef
IV's:31/22/30/30/29/30
Moves:Surf/Ice Beam/Rest/Sleep Talk

Semi-Redist=I can redis, you cannot ^^
DEZTROYA'S Ms. I Pinch

31/31/31/31/30/31
Ability:Mold Breaker
Egg:Close Combat
Winners(Method3)
-NestW
-Shadow hunter
-valter monteiro
-Diploman

Bearsfan092's Rotom
Bold
Levitate
31/30/31/30/31/31
HP GRASS 70!
Hatched at the Old Chateau'

I like these, check my thread. ^_^

The slowpoke's not mine so you'll have to wait for fightgar to get on, but as for mine, I like these:
Mr L's Shiny Shroomish
Dez's Shiny growlithe
dr00's BUNEARY - Thumper
^^I especially like that one =)

^^ I think you might be reading FGar's section. I have a natural cure Starmie(sephirona's).He's got the staryu.

Lol woops, I'll check you're section again then, see if I want anything from you.
In the meantime CMT incase you want anything or not.
Thanks.

EDIT:

IV's: 31/31/29/12/31/31
Hatch Location: Galactic HQ
Egg Move: Fire Fang
*available as Lvl 1 poochyena

Ah yes yes I remember that great behemoth. Breeding was a pain. Well I like all4game's shiny swampert. How bout that?

Oh wow look what I ran across while rebreeding snover...

Modest Snover(M)

30/30/31/31/31/26
HP Psychic 70

Random IMO, but I likes it :).Adding it to list, as well as updating redis list with xeorr's sceptile.

Naw I don't leave until tomorrow(might not even make it if the freaking airline people don't confirm our tickets :O)
I likes robalo's shiny kingdra,EV'd?
Also I haven't hatched it yet. Any advice here? ^^ was thinking snow temple, but already did that for the shiny. Dunno yet.

Perfectly fine Inv,doesn't take too long for me to EV anyways. I guess hatching at snow temple will be fine.

Sounds good. If you still need the other 2 redis Im sure I can easily find more from your section. If not I'm ready to trade when you are.

I am ready to trade now, I also like this if your willing to look in my thread for some more stuff.

Koffing Bold (F)

IV's: 31/15/31/31/31/0
Egg Moves: Pain Split, Will o Wisp.
HP ICE 64
*Available as lvl 1 UT
This bad boy has both well known egg moves to tackle down many things. Lack of speed makes it useful in TR,and the nature helps with it surving since weezing is slow enough to benefit from TR alone. A rather interesting hidden power, considering I wasn't aiming for it. Another interesting use of this guy would be in Little Cup(which I suggest checking out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)