Neverused Mini-Tournament 11: NU Doubles [Winner: Axaj]

Punchshroom

FISHIOUS REND MEGA SHARPEDO
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
Hopefully before Novaray answered mine (never). Don't get too worked up about it though, unless who gets to progress is decided by a coinflip again. (BROStime)

skylight

a sky full of lighters ☆
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Okay just one thing there about contacting over PMs. If you want any chance at getting activity if your opponent is johning, then it's best to if it happens over VMs otherwise I can't check whether you've actually been trying to contact the opponent or not.

i thought i read celevers post saying he'd contact me so ive been waiting for that, but havent received as of yet. sorry for not taking the lead, will contact celever now.

In contact with opp, if we can't get it done today he can take the win because I am going out if town. Hopefully, that won't be the case.

Sweet Jesus

Neal and Jack and me, absent lovers...
I'm dropping cause engineering school is raping me harder than I expected and I don't have time to deal with this and timezone complications. You can give my opponent the win, sorry.

I told my opponent I may or may not make our scheduled time today. Once the time came though, I happened to be on... he was online as well and did not respond to VMs. I'll be on the rest of the day, but I leave for out of town with no laptop tomorrow and will be back Sunday. I'd like an extension till Sunday if possible.

Qwilphish

when everything you touch turns to gold
Give hyperbeem the win. I was a dumb an missed him because I didn't check my notifications when both of us were on... And he won't be able to play for the rest of the week.

(I was really looking forward to this tourney to :( )

skylight

a sky full of lighters ☆
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Audiosurfer, Aasgier, Sidfrid, Demist, Chiliee and Axaj all get activity because they put in effort into contacting opponent etc (or the fact that the opponent has been online since and didn't respond etc).

1. FLCL vs Sidfrid
2. JirachiCelebiMew vs Jayde
3. Hyperbeem vs Constantinipple
4. Molk vs Keiran
5. Chieliee vs FireMage
6. Tachycardia vs Aasgier
7. Punchshroom vs Demist
8. Audiosurfer vs Axaj

You have five days (also don't john and contact opponent over vms so I can check for activity).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)