Programming New app for Competitive Battling (Helps beginners)

Hey guys, me and my friend have released an app to help people in competitive battling. It's mainly designed to help people starting out to learn type weaknesses and resistances, Pokemon stats and what abilities do, though seasoned users can use it so they don't have to think as hard. It allows you to input your Pokemon from Single, Double or Triple battles and the opponent's and all the information come up (Great for online battles, Battle Maison, Battle Spot and Pokemon Showdown). I asked a load of people to give it a test a while ago and got good feedback, there's no harm in trying it out!

Remember this is only version 1
If there are enough people using it we'll add extra features and already have a number of ideas on how to improve it. It also works offline :)

It's currently available on android and can be found [here](https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.coolappz.pk_battle_assist) it's free!

Thanks for your help :) And please spread the word!

Hey guys, me and my friend have released an app to help people in competitive battling. It's mainly designed to help people starting out to learn type weaknesses and resistances, Pokemon stats and what abilities do, though seasoned users can use it so they don't have to think as hard. It allows you to input your Pokemon from Single, Double or Triple battles and the opponent's and all the information come up (Great for online battles, Battle Maison, Battle Spot and Pokemon Showdown). I asked a load of people to give it a test a while ago and got good feedback, there's no harm in trying it out!

Remember this is only version 1
If there are enough people using it we'll add extra features and already have a number of ideas on how to improve it. It also works offline :)

It's currently available on android and can be found [here](https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.coolappz.pk_battle_assist) it's free!

Thanks for your help :) And please spread the word!
Is there a way that you'd be able to check the teams for weaknesses to certain threats to be able to have it say "Ok, so if your Keldeo is weakened to X%, +2 Bisharp 6-0's you"?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)