New Cloning Glitch? NO GTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got this from FilbBoard:

"Hi...
Mir ist folgendes passiert.... Ich weiss aber nicht wie, aber ich habe mein Garados und mein Ditto in der Box geclont bekommen :S wie gesagt ich kp wie.. (Pearl DE verison)

Ich wollte nur ditto in der pension abgeben und habe dafuer mein garados abgelegt (Box vorletzte reihe und ditto letzte reihe)....

Mich wuerde es interessieren wie das zustande kommt und ob jemandem das gleiche passiert ist... (ich hoffe ihr nimmt das nicht als fake auf)"

Translation:

"Hi...
I managed to clone my Gyarados and my Ditto, but I don't know how.

I just wanted to put Ditto in the DayCare and therefore deposited my Gyarados.[Gyrados Pre-Last Row and Ditto Last Row]

I just wanted to know how this got to be and if that happened to anybody else... [I hope you don't think thats a fake]"

What do you think about it? Cloning via Day Care?
I'll ask him more Questions. If you have Question ask me and I'll ask him for you.

I vaguely remember hearing something like this in I believe April on GameFAQs, but it was incredibly difficult to recreate, so it kind of faded into nothingness.

He doesn't remember well either. He just knows:
Switch his Gyarados in his Team or so for Ditto in the Box to put Ditto in Day Care. I'll ask him a bit more xD

The Cloning happened when he caught a Ditto from his Ruby.
Bouth Ditto and Gyara were as well hin his Box and as well in his Team/Day Care

I vaguely remember hearing something like this in I believe April on GameFAQs, but it was incredibly difficult to recreate, so it kind of faded into nothingness.
I was the main part of that topic, and it was garbage. He had no proof, and relied on the old "Save but turn it off and the pokemon will be cloned" idea. I don't think GF would stuff up twice. Plus, I tried it and all that happened was the save file was disturbed or corrupted or whatever it says and took me back to before I deposited it.

Actually, this has happened to me before.

I lost a Beldum and gained another Ditto. I was in doubt at first too, but it wasn't possible for me to have 2 Dittos with identical information and IVs. And yes, this is extremely hard to recreate, haven't had it happened to me ever since, and I've been breeding like crazy.

Well, I always say a glitch's no use unless you can abuse it; if someone can figure out how exactly it works, though, it'd be useful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)