New mixed tier team

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey everyone, this is my first team so im not sure if its really good but i've won a few battles with it so i guess it must be ok.

Steelix@ Leftovers
relaxed
sturdy
moves:
Gyro ball
Earthquake
Stealth Rock
Explosion

This steelix is just meant to set up rocks then gyro ball/EQ till its about to die then explode on something.

Arcanine@ Life orb
careful
flash fire
moves:
Flare Blitz
ExtremeSpeed
Will-O-Wisp
Attract

This is a weird set i thought up, it has sweeping capabilities because of stab flare blitz and priority extremespeed; but it can also annoy with will-o-wisp and attract(she is female).

Kingdra@ Life orb
timid
sniper
moves:
Hydro Pump
Waterfall
Dragon Dance
Draco Meteor

This kingdra set is designed to draco meteor and hydro pump lots so people think it is a special attacker, then scare your opponent into switching and set up a DD on the switch.

Torterra@ Light Clay
relaxed
overgrow
moves:
Light Screen
Earthquake
Synthesis
Reflect

My dual screener, he can also stall opponents if my arcanine burns them first.

Jolteon@ Choice Specs
hasty
volt absorb
moves:
Thunderbolt
Shadow Ball
Hidden Power(Poison)
Thunder(thinking of changing)

He is designed to come in late in the game and finish off pokemon that have been weakened earlier on, i chose hasty over modest because i thought that specs would make him powerful enough, and being faster than your opponent is almost never a bad thing :)

Toxicroak@ Focus Sash(Thinking of changing)
impish
dry skin
moves:
Poison Jab
Taunt
Bulk Up
Brick Break

She's just supposed to taunt the opponents pokemon to stop them from setting up rocks, then bulk up a few times and sweep. I alternate leading with steelix and toxicroak.

The reason why some of my pokemon have odd natures is because i like my pokemon to be able to survive a few hits, also i made this team in april/may so i dont remember the ev spread :/ any critisims are welcome.

franky

aka pimpdaddyfranky, aka frankydelaghetto, aka F, aka ef
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
3. Have some actual words in your post beyond your six Pokemon and their moves. Not following this makes your post quite boring to read and rate. All Pokemon should have a good reason for being in your team anyway, so why not post that reason? If you are having trouble with this one, start by giving an explanation for each team member. Why are they there? What role do they serve? How do you get them in? Then, give an explanation of how you would open with the team and how you would go about using it. All of these things help people rate your team and allow us to offer more helpful advice.
Locked under rule 3. Please VM/PM me after you apply these changes, and then ill open it, thanks..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)