New Name and Profile Change Requests (Yet Again) [READ THE OP]

Yadplayz

formerly Yadunovamaster
Hello, I'd like to have my forum name changed from Yadunovamaster to Yadplayz.
Yadplayz is the username I use on Pokemon Showdown servers and that's what people know me by, so it would be better if my forum name would be the same as that. Thank you in advance.
did -lily

Last edited by a moderator:
Requesting a name change to "Sorrica" so it matches my current Showdown username, thanks!

did -lily

Request to change my name to Violet Raichu

Current name's been a typo since the beginning, and I think it's been long enough to where I can finally fix it

omg i feel so bad we definitely would've just fixed this for you >.> but did -lily

ishtar

lucky stars in your eyes ☆
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
PU Leader
I'd like to name change to Ishtar, the account hasn't been accessed in over 13 years. It's the name I go by on PS and Discord and it generally makes me feel more comfortable with my identity. tysm!

did -lily

Lyssa

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
DPL Champion
hi, would like to change my name to Lyssa, idk if it counts as a full namechange since i'm just adding a letter, it just looks nicer. thanks

it does in fact look nicer, did -lily

luckie

unluckiest player
Hi. I'd like to change my name to luckie. I haven't used my account in a long while and last time I did I had a different tag.

did -lily

could my friends name be changed he just joined and accidentally put his email as his username and his email has his name in it

yep of course, i'd need to know who your friend is though - can you have them PM me? -lily

sure can do he will pm you

Last edited:

Ecca

formerly Eccalitti ✿
I would like to change my username to Ecca because it's my discord username now since 2 years, Eccalliti is my older nickname. Moreover, most of the people call me with this way better shortened version.

did -lily

Green King Kong

formerly Ice King
Hi, since my 2nd account was banned for 2 month but no more now, could you please change my nickname on this account in "Green King Kong" please ? thanks

did -lily

Melanie goes boating

formerly Kale EO Trixiewagon
Request to change my name to Melanie goes boating
I've cracked the egg during these 3 years and Melanie is who i am. Since the name alone is taken, i added a reference to a movie i really like so there's no problem with it. Thank you.

did, congrats on the longest name/ct combo i've ever seen -lily

byulharang

formerly Holy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
requesting name change to byulharang
for religious purposes I dont want to offend anyone anymore, ive had byulharang as my status for a pretty long time if it helps and own the alt on PS.

did -lily

Javi

Que no respiren, que no respiren!
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a defending World Cup of Pokemon Champion
Javitu -> Javi
It is the name i feel comfortable with and the account has 0 messages so my badges should make me eligible for it. Have been looking for this change for a while

did -lily

Reactions: KSr
Gm i would like to name change from "justdelemon" to "delemon" as people keep failing to tag me and find my smogon profile as i use delemon on cord and ps. The account delemon is already taken but it is most likely a spam account as the messages are deleted +banned and has not been seen for a while and people keep tagging it thinking it is me lol so I would like an acception in this situation.

we don't give exceptions on that rule for unbadged users & you have an active infraction anyway sry

Teals

Banned deucer.
Hello, I'd like to change my username to "Teals". Reason being, is I used current name as a placeholder unaware that I couldn't change it later that day. I have used the online username "Teal" for a number of years. I am aware there is a user here named "Teal6" and based on a conversation I've had with him (on my wall and in pms) I don't think he'd mind if I had a teal related username on forums

did- lily

Requesting namechange to Chromate, it’s my name on showdown now because UT bullied me I just think it’s a less basic name and a couple people have been using chromate as my nickname for a while now
Sidenote: I was wondering if it’s possible to transfer ladder records on PS over from my old name?

did, it's possible yea, feel free to pm me the ps names in question -lily

Harlequin_07

formerly 3乂匚卂ㄥ|乃ㄩ尺
I would like to change my username to Harlequin_o7 I am in need of one due to this being too complex and irritating to ping

did -lily

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 2)