New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like a name change to WaterWithoutAnyIce

I made several very different names across Smogon, Pokemon Showdown, Discord Etc. Now I want all my usernames to be somewhat similar.

I might not have enough messages, I'll make more if its needed and come back to yall.

ya come back later plz

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to change my name to Amesace, made my current one as a kid when I was an edgy teen.

Amesace is what I use on most of my other platforms.

Thank you

ya--mari

Sabelette

from the river to the sea
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hi, I’d like to request “Sabelette” for my Smogon username, I’ve been distancing myself from my current username in other places due to harassment and it’s about time to get to this one. Thank you!

yep--mari
Requesting an unlock! Been just over a month

ya--mari

Hey! Didn't know what other forum to put this in, but I'm trying to log into an old account of mine that I no longer have access to (email died a long time ago :<) Would there be anything I could do to restore that login? Thank you so much!

pm me (Lumari)

Huarbolo

formerly SCMowns
requesting a name change to Huarbolo, made this account when i was but a wee lad addicted to Minecraft YouTubers

it's the username i'm known for everywhere else

also have birthday updated to November 21st, 2002

done--mari

Castersvarog

formerly Maronmario
Requesting an Name change to Castersvarog, I've been trying to update my old usernames and have been trying to be consistent with forums I frequent

yep--mari

Garrett

Banned deucer.
Requesting unlock, got my name change mid-November
Requesting name change to Garrett. I'm Garrett. My old name was something I found mildly funny a couple years ago and nowadays I'm neutral toward it (as in I don't care for it). In my opinion Garrett is not a "high profile" name because it's not the most common spelling of the name, and I can't find anyone else that ever requested it.

Old Profile: https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/garrett.182594/ with 0 posts, 2013 join date and last year seen

i'd also like people to stop calling me a basedburner alt or vice versa

done--mari
done--mari

requesting a name change to valentLne

been going by valentLne on showdown for about 6 or so months, and have been going by Val on disc for almost a year now. Made Nateboomer21 when i joined and haven't consistently gone by the user on showdown since 4 or so years ago, hardly resonate with the name anymore and I'm finally biting the bullet to change it.

we have a known permabanned user named Valentine, are you sure you want this and not some more distinctive variant? mixup potential might mean i have to reject this under no distracting text to get around taken usernames clause as is, figured this base was best covered first though

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
requesting name change to lats

made this account when I was younger and involved in the XY wifi scene, haven't gone by it for a long time, don't mind if my custom title gets wiped

done--mari

Requesting to make a name change to 1cy_Cry$ta1 please, if that wouldn't hurt :) Reasoning for this as I thought it sounded cooler and represent Winter as it's my favorite Season of the year and December which is my Birth month, all added to the primary Username. Connects to my PS! username too and I feel proud with it.

can i please just make you "Icy_Crystal" instead
Yeah, Azure_Crystal actually if you can :]

ya--mari

KoriOnSpice

formerly Watership2542
I'd like to request a name change to KoriOnSpice if possible. I dont use the name Watership anymore and havent for a very long time plus KoriOnSpice is my PS username so I feel like it makes more sense to use that.

yep--mari

Insou

formerly LoveStallLiveLife
Requesting name change to Insou since lovestalllivelife is a name that I came up with a meme when I was playing with my friends. That account has seen minimal usage aside from tourney matches and spectating battles. Insou is the account that I mainly use in PS and a name that I identify as in most communities on discord and other platforms.

Previously deleted my post since I changed my mind earlier but please ignore it and proceed with renaming this account to Insou thank you!

ya--mari

Lazuli

lustrous
is a Tutoris a Tiering Contributor
Requesting a namechange from Haru to Lazuli if possible. Haru has been my nickname for a long time, I would like to change it because I would like to play again but I associate it with toxic stuff that happened to me in the site, involving unfortunate situations I'd be glad to extend about in private. If it could be considerated it would be appreciated.

this is gonna be fine under new rules so sure--mari

ken

gm
is a Tournament Directoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Moderator
Monotype Leader
would like to change to ken and drop the underscore.

hasn't logged in for >12 years, but has 14 posts... is this close enough to 10 :wo:

it will be under new rules so sure--mari

Havi

three of swords
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
hey there, i’d like to request another namechange to Aigis. recently namechanged from narukami to Aigis in PS! and i think it would be nice to have uniformity.

i’m totally fine if this is gonna be denied since i already had couple granted requests before, but i reckon it’s still worth asking. i’ll drop the last request post here
thank you!

fine, last change though--mari
hey i’d like to request a profile unlock, thanks in advance

ya--mari

Arcueid

nah i'd win nah i'd win nah i'd win
is a Battle Simulator Moderator
Requesting the name Arcueid, its now my main on the sim and there doesn't seem to be an account on Smogon with that name.

ya--mari

Avendesora

"I'm no bloody hero!"
is a Tiering Contributor
I would like to request my name changed to Avendesora. I've been known as such on Discord for a while now, and I would like this Smogon account to match My Discord. The account is currently unregistered. I am aware of the month-long lock after the name change.

oki--mari
It's been almost 2 months and I haven't been able to edit my account yet. So I humbly request my account to be unlocked. Thanks in advance :)

ya--mari

Vertex → Vert

This is what people call me and I wanted this name originally when I first made my account in 2013 but there was someone who already had that name back then

sorry i can't give you a taken name

requesting name change to rien (user has 0 posts and has been inactive since 2010)

yep--mari

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 1)