New Private Server

127.0.0.1 is not an IP. That just loops back to the localhost. To find your actual IP, just type "What is my IP?" into your browser and it will tell you. You also must set up a port if you have not done this already.

127.0.0.1 is not an IP. That just loops back to the localhost. To find your actual IP, just type "What is my IP?" into your browser and it will tell you. You also must set up a port if you have not done this already.
how I setting a port?

I'm not very good at explaining how to port forward, mostly because it looks different depending on what internet provide you have, but you can usually set them up from your router's homepage. (default ports for PS severs are 8000)

how I setting a port?
Opening ports is a little complicated, the method varies depending on what router you have. Usually you can just go into your routers settings and click 'port forwarding' and open port with translates set to 8000. If you can't see it its probably in 'advanced settings'.

Methods vary depending on the router model. If you're still having trouble google your router model and try finding some help there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)