new site

Status
Not open for further replies.
chaos stop being so awesome...actually DONT stop being awesome. the new forum layout looks very sleek and sexy, I like it a lot!

hm... Something to cheer me up after school starts. But yah, wow, I can't believe you spent 4 months rewriting this.

chaos

is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Owner
ok, everyones gonna be really dissapointed but im not done. the wifi center is ready, but i dont want to release without the dp dex. might be a few days, whatever :/

i expect mass hysteria, but i dont want to release the site without it being in a situation where i can maintain it correctly.

Is there any way to make the top bar resizable instead of a fixed-width one? I kepe eveyrthing zoomed in at 120%, and the new bar means that i have to scroll to read posts.

EDIT: Never mind, I forgot about Opera's nifty fit-to-width option.

chaos

is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Owner
ill use this thread to update my work. since it takes me forever to write out features and a lot of people wouldnt understand anyway what im writing (unless generic chained database validator means anything to you) ill just list lines of code and version numbers

current version: 165
lines of code: 2780

right now im adding moves in to evos that dont learn them, but a preevo learns them.. for example, garchomp and outrage

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
right now im adding moves in to evos that dont learn them, but a preevo learns them.. for example, garchomp and outrage
Not trying to be a know-it-all here, but neither of Garchomps pre-evos learn Outrage themselves. It's an egg move.

Take as long as it takes, chaos, it's all good! :)

Vineon

Fleurdelysé
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
ok, everyones gonna be really dissapointed but im not done. the wifi center is ready, but i dont want to release without the dp dex. might be a few days, whatever :/

i expect mass hysteria, but i dont want to release the site without it being in a situation where i can maintain it correctly.
Damn, I actually called sick at work just not to miss this. :(

Max

yadig
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Oh well, anything that's worth doing is worth doing right. ;) I can't wait to see the new site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)