Jirachi @ Shuca Berry
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 82 HP/252 Atk/176 Spd
Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Body Slam
- Fire Punch
- Iron Head
- Stealth Rock

My favourite jirachi.This guy is almost garrantued(did I spell it right?) to get the rocks and take out or at least cripple an opposing lead with paralyzis.Iron head is to take advantage off serene grace and often let's me "flinch hax " my opponent's lead down.Body slam causes paralyzis, of course, and breaks the sash, making it more viable than thunder wave imo.Fire punch is there to inflict at least a little bit of damage to metagross, and let's me beat him if he uses meteor mash instead of EQ.I use shuca berry so I can beat mamoswine even if 60% flinch chance dissapoints.

Rotom-h @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 74 HP/184 Spd/252 SAtk
Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Overheat
- Shadow Ball
- Thunderbolt
- Trick

This monster fits incredibly well in this team, because:

1) He can revenge kill gengar, which is a big problem to my team.
2)His immunities are incredibly helpful.

Now, let's move on to the moveset.Scarf is my favourite moveset for rotom, because he can use his immunities to come in untouched, and revenge certain threats, like SD lucario or non-scarf gengar.Altough scarfgar outspeeds and ohkos rotom, CB tyranitar can use pursuit to get rid of the pest.Overheat makes him a decent counter to metagross and scizor of course, shadow ball is for STAB and to ko gengar and thunderbolt is for heavy damage, and coverage against gyarados and bulky waters.Trick helps alot, because I can(with little prediction) beat his ultimate counter, blissey.184 speed evs and a timid nature allow me to outspeed and maybe revenge kill scarftran.I thought about using hidden power fighting on him, but I don't know what to take out.Also, I am not replacing this beast.

Celebi @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP/220 Def/36 Spd
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Grass Knot
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Heal Bell
- Recover

My team is quite weak to status, so cleric celebi really helps.Heal bell is there for an obvious reason, which is to heal status.Recover keeps celebi alive, and grass knot makes celebi a great gyarados counter.Hidden power is really helpful in this moveset, because celebi lures in scizor to take out the poor pixie with a strong bug attack.HP remedies the problem, ohkoing the non-specially bulky scizor with stealth rock.

Gyarados (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP/4 Atk/252 Def
Impish nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Thunder Wave
- Waterfall
- Sleep Talk
- Rest

My favourite gyarados moveset, this guy tanks hits incredibly well.Restalk combination for healing, and waterfall for causing damage.You may think T-wave is gimmicky, but it supports the team incredibly well, making my CBtar outspeed some of the fast threats and of course, beat them.This can server as a good counter to many sweepers like ddmence, surviving LO outrage, and T-waving it, making it easily revenge killed by lucario(or T-tar, of course).

Tyranitar (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 168 HP/252 Atk/80 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Crunch
- Aqua Tail
- Pursuit
- Stone Edge

This guy is an epic moster.He severely damages lots of defensive pokemon by the STAB CB stone edge.Crunch is there as a reliable STAB, or when I need to beat latias.Aqua tail gives me coverage against opposing T-tar, rhyperior, and heatran.Pursuit is incredibly useful on this mon, because it scares off alot of bulky psychics, making it ohko most of them on the switch(with sr)

Lucario (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Close Combat
- Extremespeed
- Crunch
- Swords Dance

This guy won me alot of battles.After a sd, there's only a few pokemon that can counter this.Extremespeed takes out most of the frail revenge killers, while close combat is incredibly powerful against bulky pokemon.I prefer Ice punch, because most of the ghost I will see are either rotom, or gengar of which both can easily ko me.Ice punch does lots of damage to latias and gliscor that don't invest in speed.

---

Well, that's the team.

Credits to http://arkeis.com/ for the pics.

The team is good but I think you should replace pursuit or crunch with dragon dance- I understand they both help in different situations but DD will help alot more.

For Tyranitar

The team is good but I think you should replace pursuit or crunch with dragon dance- I understand they both help in different situations but DD will help alot more.

For Tyranitar

Why would he need to with CB?
Pursuit is one of ttar's most popular attacks.

Sorry, just had to pick him up on this point, I cant offer any helpful rate of any kind :) GL!

For Tyranitar
Thanks, but ddtar isn't something that is worth a slot in my team.Btw, two posts already?!Thank ya.

KEEP EM COMIN :P

Why not just make Tyranitar a DDancer and replace Lucario with Scizor? You seem to be very weak to Ground on this team, Jirachi, Tyranitar, and Lucario gives you a x3 weakness to ground which isnt a good idea IMO.

I'd go with CB Scizor with Pursuit to help counter things like Gengar and Rotom. I'm working on a team similiar to this one.

But I use these:

Jirachi
Tyranitar
Porygon2
Scizor
Gyarados
Latias

Still working on the team itself, but it seems to counter all of my weakness with there resistances and doesnt seem to give me any glaring weakness, which is IMO what you need to do. Get rid of your ground weakness because once rotom gets stuck with a scizor, your screwed with ground based attacks. Good luck with your team. =]

Why not just make Tyranitar a DDancer and replace Lucario with Scizor? You seem to be very weak to Ground on this team, Jirachi, Tyranitar, and Lucario gives you a x3 weakness to ground which isnt a good idea IMO.

I'd go with CB Scizor with Pursuit to help counter things like Gengar and Rotom. I'm working on a team similiar to this one.

But I use these:

Jirachi
Tyranitar
Porygon2
Scizor
Gyarados
Latias

Still working on the team itself, but it seems to counter all of my weakness with there resistances and doesnt seem to give me any glaring weakness, which is IMO what you need to do. Get rid of your ground weakness because once rotom gets stuck with a scizor, your screwed with ground based attacks. Good luck with your team. =]
I am not weak to ground at all.I mean, 2 of my pokemon are immune to it, and celebi is resistant.

Scizor is not a big problem, because I can predict he switches in, 2HKOing with thunderbolt, or tricking a scarf on him, then ohko with overheat, or just predict and overheat.But the most important thing is, that most of the people won't switch in their CBscizor in rotom-heat.

Also, with so much T-wave support, there's no reason to use DD tyranitar.
I think lucario is better for my team than scizor.

Thank you for the rate!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)