Forretress @Leftovers
Nature: Relaxed
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP/ 176 Def/ 80 SDef
- Rapid Spin
- Gyro Ball
- Volt Switch
- Stealth Rock

Sets up the rocks which are crucial throughout the game. If another lead tries to set up rocks/ spikes as well i can just spin them away and keeptrying to set up if they have a spinner as well. Gyro Ball for a STAB attack and Volt Switch to help me get out after a set up.

Abomasnow @Leftovers
Nature: Calm
Ability: Snow Warning
EVs: 252 HP/ 172 Def/ 84 Spd
- Substitute
- Blizzard
- Leech Seed
- Wood Hammer

Brings hail into effect which is big for my Kyurem's ability to sweep. The hail also causes some damage to other pokes which is always beneficial and 100% accuracy for Blizzard. Sub-Seed to try to stall when i don't really have any plays and it usually works. Wood Hammer for STAB against bulky waters.

Kyurem @Leftovers
Nature: Modest
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 56 HP/ 236 SPA/ 216 Spd
- Substitute
- Blizzard
- Focus Blast
- Dragon Pulse

Total game changer. My main sweeper and even though his speed isn't maxed, he can really handle a team. Substitute on a possible switch out and free sub or just to hide when i know i have a speed advantage. Blizzard for STAB along with D Pulse. Focus Blast for coverage(mainly for Chansey, Blissey, Heatran, T-Tar)

NidoQueen @Leftovers
Nature: Bold
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 HP/ 252 Def/ 4 SDef
- Toxic Spikes
- Flamethrower
- Blizzard
- Roar/ EQ

A great Physical Wall, checks basically every weakness my team has. Toxic Spikes are my priority with Nido and after that i can either Roar for stealth rock and t-spikes damage or use my two moves if they can be effective. Debating putting EQ somewhere but not really sure.

Jellicent @Leftovers
Nature: Calm
Ability: Cursed Body
EVs: 248 HP/ 100 Def/ 160 SDef
- Surf
- Taunt
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover

Great Wall, does many things. Taunt is to halt pokes who try to set up on me which comes in handy a lot. Will o wisp to speed things up and to cripple attackers. Recover to keep the stall going and Surf is for a powerful STAB.

Dugtrio @Choice Band
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Arena Trap
Evs: 252 Atk/ 252 Spd/ 4 HP
- EQ
- Stone Edge
- Sucker Punch
- Shadow Claw

My revenge killer. This guy is used if i'm in real trouble with a poke and it looks like there's a sweep goin. All out speed and attack, choice band for even more attack power. EQ for STAB, the rest of the moves for coverage.

I notice you have few posts, so I'm going to assume your somewhat new to RMT.
Some things to note:
-Make it look pretty! Take pride in your RMT and make it look as good as you can. Put some emotion in it! It increases the chance of getting rated, trust me.
-Your descriptions aren't long enough. You better extend them before a moderator closes this.
Now, with those out of the way, let's see if I can help you....
Your team looks like it wouldn't work very well. Some of these choices seems very, very strange to me. Jolly Choice Band Dugtrio, Abomasnow, and Nidoqueen are among the oddest. I would recommend look for alternatives to them. Your type synergy could also use a little work, but it isn't terrible.
-I don't like taking the point of a team away, but I feel as if this team needs more than a few changes to be successful. I would replace Forretress with a different, perhaps more effective spinner, such as Tentacruel. However, that would give you two water-types which would not be very effective. So I'm not exactly sure on this point.
-I would either shift your focus more on hail, or remove it completely. It doesn't suit the rest of the team in my opinion. Good replacements for the two would be a 'Volt switch + U-turn' combo(scizor and Rotom-Wash), two walls that work well together(Rotom-W and Scizor, Blissey and Skarmory, etc.), and the like.

Hope I helped. Good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)