Nintendo DSi

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Nintendo DSi is now out. It has many new features, it is smaller, but it lacks a GameBoy Advance slot. It has a camera, with warping lenses, it can store and playback music.
Yet it lacks the Dual Slot feature. This means no Pal Park, and some pokemon won't be accessible.
I ask, who of you will get the DSi?

I will, almost definitely! (and is this my first post? Hm... wow. lol)

Mostly because my DS Lite got some sand in it, I think, so often times I have to blow out the DS card-slot before my game works... And I have to worry about my game freezing and stuff. It's only frozen twice, but one of those times was in the Celebi dungeon in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 1 (and I had finally gotten past floor 50! >.<), and the second time was after getting farther than ever before in the Battle Tower in D/P. I don't wanna risk that in Platinum!

Also, since there'll be downloads of games, I'm seriously looking forward to getting Pokemon Silver/Crystal and the Oracle games! And photography is just plain cool! ;)

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I think there is a thread for this in IR...

but yea my mom pre-ordered this in black for my birthday :) Hopefully I will get this with a car ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)