No More Recycling - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genesis7

is a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
Won vs. Innovamania in two ggs, PMing you the replays. In the future can we maybe make this Bo1? Bo3 is a bit boring and unneeded imo

EV

Banned deucer.
I will consider it for the future rounds as it's been more of a distraction than anything.

Malley

Dominachu
Won, two ggs.

Agree with pretty much everyone about going bo1. Bo3 has a weird dynamic.

Last edited by a moderator:

Malley

Dominachu
so if this guys opp won both games, he wouldnt be able to use the 12 mons he used?
Think that's right. Which is the problem really, if so. Means if you lose g1 you have a choice between counter-teaming and losing 12 'mons, or continuing with a losing team.

EV

Banned deucer.
My opponent was last on monday. I already contacted him but he hasn't logged in. Should I just wait?
Maybe give him 2 more days? That will be past the halfway point.

Also you guys can stop commenting on the Bof3. Fsr I thought that was a standard tour thing (this is my first run, bear with me), but I'm changing it to Bof1 for the next rounds. I didn't expect it to conflict with the recycling gimmick as much as it has. I figured y'all would be excited to use Beautifly and Castform in the finals! Anyway, keep up the matches as usual this round.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
I contacted my opponent on Wednesday and still haven't got a response. I just re-contacted him, but he's got other tournament matches on his profile page without responses, so I'm not too hopeful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)