noSTAB Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I defeated wraith in a good game.

thanks god he didn't have a good plan b, since his plan a wrecked my team big time >_<.

Can i be a substitute?
Added.

Also, just a reminder to the following:

Pharaoh, Aldaron, OGBaLLiN, Bizzey, Zoro, and kakashi309

If you do not respond by tomorrow you will be subbed out (if I have enough subs @_@)

UPDATE:

Aldaron has asked to be subbed out; the new pairing is:

33. SoT vs. 87. _Flygon_

Well Fireburn and I have made contact and exchanged PMs but he said we would try to get it done this weekend then didn't log into Smogon all weekend :pirate:

But I'm fairly sure we'll get it done.

little gk

competitive oosos player
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
LightWolf and I have talked a few times and currently I'm the one holding up this match...we should be able to get this done still

Sorry about that, Going to do battles ASAP. Internet was fucking up, not completely fixed yet, but it's hopefully going to be able to complete battles.

In addition to Pharaoh and kakashi309, OGBaLLiN has also sent me a PM, so only Bizzey and Zoro have yet to respond. Thank you guys for your prompt responses!

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
okay i need to read the rules and make a team, I'll pm flygon later.

Zoro gave me a PM last night, so that only leaves Bizzey who hasn't responded. As such, ShadowMaster has subbed in for Bizzey. The new matchup is:

71. Sapientia vs. 72. ShadowMaster

still in contact with pokefreak but if we don't get it done in time give him the win, he has tried harder than me to set up a match

Dubulous

I look just like Buddy Holly.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I lost to Friar in a pretty good game, no hax or anything like that just some poor play by me (not to take away anything from Friar, of course!)

0-3, gg dude.

Thanks to anyone who predicted me to win.

AL_Alchemist has just pmed me to say that he will be unable to continue in the tournament due to time constraints irl.

I honestly don't know how I'm supposed to arrange anything with LonelyNess. I can't get on IRC for some reason, he doesn't show up on Shoddy (if this is due to timezones then it might be impossible for me to battle him anyway) and he appears to have not read the message I sent him here.

my oppo pm'd me 2 days ago he wants to play today, and he would send later the time, but i have no pm with the time yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)