Now Hiring: A King for UU/BL [WARSTORY]

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
travisurfer: Was it you whose RMT I visited and suggested Lum Berry P-2 starter? And thanks. =)

Davy: I run Relaxed (+Def, -Spd), 129 HP/252 Def/129 SD. I throw everything into bulk so it lasts long, a lot of things that switch into it are physical attackers, and Hypno is my special wall/other TR set-up, so it makes sense to run max Defense. It's survived CC Primeape leads as well (meaning that it can also survive Staraptor, which doesn't dare stay in after -1 defenses and TR), so it will always survive to set up TR. =) I'm flattered that I inspired you, yay! xD

Gmax: Ahh, yes. And guess who's my primary switch-in to Meganium. ;D Vespiquen turns it into Caesar salad. Thhanks. =)

Blaziken: Yeah, I notice it now, since a lot of people who visited my RMT told me to run Fire Punch. >_> Oh well. Thanks.

Terrick: Of course she does. =) Barely anyone uses her, too, I feel so special. xD Really, she fits my team much better than Scizor or Forretress ever could (iirc the only other defensive bugs in the game, Hera doesn't count).

Just read it and I have to say it was good. I especially like the part where after just one SD Marowak KO'ed the opponents' Claydol:)

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
Just read it and I have to say it was good. I especially like the part where after just one SD Marowak KO'ed the opponents' Claydol:)
Yeah, it was at like 15% after P-2's Ice Beams, it's still shocking to see 130% after just one SD. =o SD Marowak is beautiful, just when you can't get enough boosts.

I'm so glad you use Vespiquen and you use her so well. :) It makes me happy, haha.

What moveset do you run? I'm assuming.. Roost/Attack Order/Aerial Ace/ ??

Great match and warstory, thanks for posting & congrats on your win!

Standard Vespiqueen is Attack Order / Defend Order / Toxic / Heal Order or Roost. I suppose he decided to forgo Toxic for Aerial Ace.

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
I'm so glad you use Vespiquen and you use her so well. :) It makes me happy, haha.

What moveset do you run? I'm assuming.. Roost/Attack Order/Aerial Ace/ ??

Great match and warstory, thanks for posting & congrats on your win!
Heh, thanks. =) She works so well for me, it's not even funny.
I run Attack Order/Aerial Ace/Roost/Destiny Bond. When The Queen gets burned, she has an attack better than Explosion at her disposal, scares the living shit out of the opponent, and has gotten surprise KO's from time to time when there's something annoying with Stone Edge I want to take down. Works best when statused and TR is up, then I go first, setting up DB, and the opponent tries to Stone Edge.
EDIT:
Standard Vespiqueen is Attack Order / Defend Order / Toxic / Heal Order or Roost. I suppose she decided to forgo Toxic for Aerial Ace.
Too many people on Shoddy call me a he. >_>;;; It gets annoying after a while.

And except for Steelix, I never run standard sets. ;D

Syberia

[custom user title]
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I run Swords Dance/Double-Edge/Earthquake/Fire Punch, going without Stone Edge on my Marowaks. The 80% accuracy really puts me off, being used on something that's supposed to sweep, and who does not even have Leftovers recovery. Besides, what does Stone Edge kill that a Swords Danced Double-Edge does not also kill?

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
I run Swords Dance/Double-Edge/Earthquake/Fire Punch, going without Stone Edge on my Marowaks. The 80% accuracy really puts me off, being used on something that's supposed to sweep, and who does not even have Leftovers recovery. Besides, what does Stone Edge kill that a Swords Danced Double-Edge does not also kill?
Interesting set! I run Stone Edge for power, because due to Trick Room, I throw bulk on Maro so it can take hits, making accuracy not a problem.

But again, I never really thought of something like that, completely overlooked, great thinking! xD

Syberia

[custom user title]
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
After a Swords Dance, Fire Punch OHKOs Skarmory and any other (weak) pokemon that isn't taken care of by Double-Edge or Earthquake (Driftblim, Gengar, Mismagius, etc.) Any other flying-type is going to be hit really hard by Double-Edge.

Heh, thanks. =) She works so well for me, it's not even funny.
I run Attack Order/Aerial Ace/Roost/Destiny Bond. When The Queen gets burned, she has an attack better than Explosion at her disposal, scares the living shit out of the opponent, and has gotten surprise KO's from time to time when there's something annoying with Stone Edge I want to take down. Works best when statused and TR is up, then I go first, setting up DB, and the opponent tries to Stone Edge.
EDIT:

Too many people on Shoddy call me a he. >_>;;; It gets annoying after a while.

And except for Steelix, I never run standard sets. ;D
Heh, sorry. ^_^;

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
After a Swords Dance, Fire Punch OHKOs Skarmory and any other (weak) pokemon that isn't taken care of by Double-Edge or Earthquake (Driftblim, Gengar, Mismagius, etc.) Any other flying-type is going to be hit really hard by Double-Edge.
Oh, standard. Yeah, and I notice that with 252 Att, it OHKOs Heracross unboosted, regardless of spread or -defenses from CC. With my spread, and if you choose to throw bulk on Maro, it will survive CC from Scarf variations; just pray to God that your last-ditch Hera killer won't be facing a Banded one. xD

It's fine, Blaziken. x)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)