Now is your Chanse(y)! WiFI Tournament Series 2 ROUND 1!

great thanks for understanding pablo, we'll be sure to get it done before 12:00 here and ill let you know the result :D

but since it is really my fault that our battle is so late, if you hear no response tonight from either of us, just mark me down for the loss and give the win to ilikerice.

Syberia

[custom user title]
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Well, Tri-Darksouls and I d/ced. When we had both seen eachothers entire teams, and the battle could have easily gone either way :(

:( Honestly I didn't DC on purpose all though i did have a bit of lag at the begining despite 3 bars

Syberia

[custom user title]
I don't know what to do about that, since re-creating the battle is pretty much out of the question. Do you have another team?

Syberia

[custom user title]
I'm not accusing you of D/Cing, I saw the lag at the beginning :(

I'll use a different team if you will

I hope Nintendo doesn't put out another game on the same server, last time I believe Mario Kart Wii came out around the same time Pablo did his tourney so everyone got D/Ced, lol.

*goes to gamestop.com to see new Nintendo releases*

Edit: ok, nothing incredibly huge that will force Nintendo to fuck Pokemon players by screwing over their wifi.

Syberia

[custom user title]
It didn't get too far that we couldn't try to recreate the battle this time, but I wonder if it'll just happen again...

well i have to go now so i guess Pablo can make his decision
sorry about that Syberia
EDIT: It probably will happen again. I had 3 battles with Chaos Emperor today who lives a block away and we didnt get very far. DCing on all

Oh man what a tough situation. Could you both please PM me, Ditto and Mini guerra regarding the battle? Like the last turn you had, stat ups, rest of the team mates etc., to help us take a decision easier?

Syberia

[custom user title]
The first battle really could have gone either way, depending on moves that had not been revealed yet. The second battle d/ced at 6-6.

wow, that has to be the longest battle ive ever done :O

sorry about being such a bish when you had your mixed wall (you know which one) i had nothing to counter it :|

gg dude.

edit for the record :

tommy vs ilikerice

3 vs 3

ilikerice ran.

yeah, i seriously counted and thanked god you didnt pp max everything xD

so much hax both ways too :O great match though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)