Now is your Chanse(y)! WiFI Tournament Series 2 ROUND 2!

Lucky. I tried really hard to win my last battle. You didn't even need to lift a finger.
kinda like me. i got beasted 3-0 in the first round. then my 2nd round win was by pure luck. but then, he couldnt beat me with a NVE choiced attack xD

Pablo, THB is gone until Friday and i have an 8 and 1/2 hour class everyday for this week (minus the weekend). Just letting you know that we will be facing each other after.

Also, why would you put two "The" contestants against each other?
lol. i dont think he did it on purpose, i think it just happened xD

You might want to want to delete that post about what the scarfed poke can't beat Ace, in case you don't want to spoil yours or your previous opponent's team. =/

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I should be able to battle tomorrow night at the earliest, Saturday at the absolute latest, as I've had some issues with my DS, but all will be worked out by tomorrow :)

Syberia

[custom user title]
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I should probably have a good wifi connection available by tomorrow or Friday. I'm in the process of moving right now :(

What the jimbo, your stupid program paired me up with DBR!

Actually I'd much prefer losing/winning to DBR than anyone else, knowing his record will be good. I'm not sure why anyone actually predicted me to win, but who knows, at least I have an idea of how he plays. Good luck >_>

People predict you to win because

A- Your Mr Fucking Goodbar
B- Butters is your Avitar
C- Seeing as your trade thread has 7000+ posts, you have alot of pokemon
D- Your Mr Fucking Goodbar

DawnBringer

The thrill of attempting to get what you will neve
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Beat Goodbar 1-0, lots of hax in the beginning, but I had a fullproof plan that would still make him lose :P

Too bad, I didn't take notes, but I can probably remember it all if anyone actually wants a warstory at the end.

Ambitions lol.

Yea I lost, it was an awesome game, though 1 particular hax really bothered me as it cost me 1 pokemon immediately, another in the long run, and i had to reveal 2 pokemon on my team. However as I saw my chances of winning fading, I got a hilarious hax that I said was my only chance of surviving, which it was, and allowed me to be 1-0ed instead of 4-0ed. We'll warstory it but no video

I predict JerryBeanz to win... The force is strong with that one. He actually gives me lots of pokemon and would probably stop if I didn't show the love!

If all goes ready I should be ready to battle by tomorrow by dawn. My opponent has internet issues which I hope wont come into play during this round of the tourney.

Eiganjo

So who did buy all the stroopwafels?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Sixonesix and myself should be battling tomorrow :P

that and a friendly bump :P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)