Now is your Chanse(y)! WiFI Tournament Series 2 ROUND 3!

He didn't d/c against me when I 6-0'd him on FC, today... but, if you guys said you were gonna do the same thing, that's not up to the agreement...

EDIT: Milo's a guy...

Wow seriously. Its supposed to be the same fucking battle after a DC you don't go change your poke. This isn't Serebii yo. This is fucking Smogon. Play like a fucking man not like a wimp. You can just go into your box in the middle of a battle and change your poke can you? No. And thats what you did. Really really fucking lame.

Wow seriously. Its supposed to be the same fucking battle after a DC you don't go change your poke. This isn't Serebii yo. This is fucking Smogon. Play like a fucking man not like a wimp. You can just go into your box in the middle of a battle and change your poke can you? No. And thats what you did. Really really fucking lame.
I was about it post that :/. But, yeah. After a d/c, you have to replay everything, unless otherly stated.

How would you feel if I d/c'd on you when you burned my Jirachi (which really didn't matter, it was just hax) and came back, sending something out to resist the Flamethrower? It's all about honesty. If you two aggreed to replay everything up to that point, then, you should've done just that and not have tried to outpredict your opponent just because you got a glimspe of his Pokemon. If that were the case, Milotonic would've won and you'd probabally be saying the exact same thing.

EDIT: That "yo" wasn't needed :/.

I'd leave it up to Pablo. Technically, he used the same Pokemon, but at the same time, he didn't. Us sitting here squabbling about it isn't really helping matters.

Cheaters don't deserve a second chance. pokemonstar had a second chance by battling Miltonic after the disconnect. Miltonic was winning and I dont know all the details but I would infer that he was kind enough to let pokewhatever and him go at it again. And look what happened. No second chances....unless Miltonic and Pablo both think so because they where involved not I.

I'm out.

pokemenstick

Big LOL at that, but honestly...I'm in complete agreance.

This is breaking one of the basic laws of battling. Changing your team after seeing an opponents is one of the least honorable things someone can do.

Miltonic should probably PM Pablo though, because I could see further discussion about this bending the boundaries on "No Team Talk".

I personally don't think there's a dilemna with this one, for all anyone knows you could have caused the D/C, and even if you didn't its not at all reasonable to profit off it

I predict JerryBeans will win if he keeps up his work. Honestly, the man sweats bullets during prep all week. JB messaged me about 20 different sets of pokes he was contemplating the use of...

Eiganjo

So who did buy all the stroopwafels?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Pmed TheForgottenSoul, lets see how this ends up :P

ill try a wholy different approach this time I guess ;)

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Bleck I got Ambitions x.x The trash talk will beat me down :o

Well I predicted 1/2, Gin v. Goodbar hehe, at least I didn't get dbr.

To top it off, pokeMONstar WAS indeed at fault of the first disconnect, because he had to leave for his grandma's house. I will inform you both (Miltonic, pokeMONstar) about my decision after I talk it out a little with Ditto and Mini Guerra, but it's pretty obvious I think what will follow.

Finally :)
Hopefully IcyVegeta is on or will be on soon but regardless I'm going to PM him about our match so we can get it going on as soon as possible ;)

Toothache

Let the music play!
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Man after drawing THB first round and having some bad hax in round 2, here's hoping for an easier battle. PMing Star900

Confirming my Win against IcyVegeta, I'm glad that Hax didn't screw me over like it did while practicing with others :)

Also regarding the Pokemon that I'm giving away, I had the only Copies of it in my Pearl which I can't seem to find, so if it's okay with Pablo, I might give away Doduo I recently breed that has 20+/20+/20+/20+/20+/31 IVs ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)