Now Playing 2: The Return of Music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Battle Angels- Sanctuary

Old school thrash is old school; such a pity this is such an over looked band even given the popularity of Nevermore. Warrel Dane's vocals back then were killer; like if Halford, King Diamond, and Dickinson had a bastard child they'd have made Warrel Dane.

10/10

Idiot Pilot - .Sparkplug

Awesome band I decided to try out. They combine quite a few genres and scream only when necessary. .Sparkplug is one of their best songs, in my opinion at least.
YES!

Fiona Apple - A Mistake [When The Pawn...]

Great lyrics, great artist, cute song.

np: animal collective - water curses

their ep of the same name just leaked recently, and it definitely doesn't dissapoint! It reminds me a lot of Feel moreso than Strawberry Jam, but that's not a bad thing

Black Label Society - Hey You (Batch of Lies)

You can really tell Zakk Wylde is playing everything except drums on this albums recording unlike later Black Label Society stuff. It's still a fairly good song but it's nothing to most of what's on the later albums.

All Our Fans Are Gay- A.C.

Purposefully bad music is somehow more interesting than blatantly bad music. What an amazing chorus:

"All our fans are... GAY!"

It's kind of like A.C.'s other amazing track, "You're Gay".

"Hey... You're GAY!"

Or the super smash hit, "I Just Noticed that You're Gay".

"I just noticed that... you're GAY!"

I probably could listen to all three songs before I post this too. Grindcore for the win, maybe.

Altmer

rid this world of human waste
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Radiohead - Creep

But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
what the hell am I doing here
I don't belong here

Black Sabbath - Wheels of Confusion

goes all over the place, it starts with one riff, goes to a different one, a bridge section, another riff, a couple guitar solos, etc. And every part of the song is great!

9/10

The Classic Crime - The Fight

A killer band, which hasn't been ruined by mainstream overplaying, even though they are definitely mainstreamable as they're somewhat pop-punk.

NoMeansNo - The Tower

1989 Punk/Metal/Warped Stuff at its absolute finest, really nice song on a really great album, that said this is much less weird than later NoMeansNo albums which is a bit of a difference. I am just so freaking happy I found a download of this album (because getting it without international shipping is virtually impossible).

No Doubt ~ It's my Life

Great song, better than the original by Talk Talk. Great video too! No Doubt is pretty awesome when they are.

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The Classic Crime - The Fight

A killer band, which hasn't been ruined by mainstream overplaying, even though they are definitely mainstreamable as they're somewhat pop-punk.
Brilliant track.

np: Crossfade - Colours

I think this came out in 2005. It didn't populate as much as it deserved to, because the chrous was such an inspiration, and I could relate to it with my Football (<_<).

It may not be my favourite of Crossfade. Well...to be honest, I only like two of their songs anyway. "Cold", their first single and a song that will never be surpassed in terms of popularity, and being a great song in general, (I don't even know how they're doing in the industry these days, I mean, their last single released in the early 2007). Which was from the album "So Far Away" which came out in late 2006. They're pretty much dead as far as I'm concerned.

Themselves - Paging Dr.Moon or Gun

The beat in the intro is amazing, along with the lyrics:

How'd they break it to you?
You've got cancer of the hope

Did you cry?
Did you make yourself sick?
Did you paint your mirror shut?

Here comes a special boy. by Freezepop
HUGS!
Based on the character phillipe from achewood, need I say more?
Besides that you can download it off of achewood's wikipedia page in the section about Phillipe.

OK Go - Do What You Want

Not exactly my type of music but apparently worth trying and listening to as they're quite easy on the ears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)