Now Playing 2: The Return of Music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skillet - Monster

Got new Skillet and a leak of new Sonata Arctica today and I am both surprised and disappointed to say that this is the one that's better.
interesting.

what is it like? synth rock like their earlier stuff, more industrial rock like their middle stuff, or more straight rock like their more recent stuff?

Metallica - Trapped Under Ice

every time they play enter sandman at virginia tech I think of how much better it would be if they played this song

because holy fucking shit this is almost as good as creeping death
do you go to Tech?

Autechre: Outh9x

i've often wondered if they have an algorithm for spitting out song titles. o.0

do you go to Tech?
yeah

The Atomic Bitchwax - Cast Aside Your Masks

I don't understand why bands think it's cool to use a text to speech program to spit out their lyrics. But once the program ends, this song is amazing, and transitions perfectly into Cloning Chamber, which is my favorite song on the album

haha, nice. that's like an hour and a half away from me. we should meet up at a show sometime. :)

Trans-Siberian Orchestra
: The Dream

i don't care what anyone says, this album is awesome, and Night Castle is going to be just as good. :nerd:

"Gun's & Roses"
By Paradise Lunch
From the Single Gun's & Roses

This is song is so awesome, it almost got me into two different genres.

..Even it's lack of lyrics cannot diminish it's awesomeness.

Interpol - Obstacle 1

nice drums ^_^

btw, does anyone know a good forum to talk about music... well, rateyourmusic isnt really competitive discussion, since there's lotsa spam.

Gojira - Flying Whales

Fantastic.

EDIT: Yeah, it's just straight rock like Comatose. Also, I'd like to add that new SA gets better the more you listen to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)