Now Playing 2: The Return of Music

Status
Not open for further replies.
lamb of god- blood of the scribe (itunes)
lamb of god- Walk with me in hell (windows media player)
lamb of god- hourglass (winamp)

the three together are horrible, i know that now. individually there great. (at teh time of posting i was listening to all three combined, through three different audio players)

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Where is this track from?

Delerium - Karma
It's the final movement of Sleep. I don't like to use those unofficial song titles, I prefer to stick with what the musicians call the pieces.

Circa Survive - Travel Hymn

It's the final movement of Sleep. I don't like to use those unofficial song titles, I prefer to stick with what the musicians call the pieces.

Circa Survive - Travel Hymn
oh, btw the oficial track listing name is

1. Storm: Levez Vos Skinny Fists, Like Antennas to Heaven...; Gathering Storm/Il Pleut à Mourir [+Clatters Like Worry];Welcome to Barco AM/PM...' [L.A.X.; 5/14/00]Cancer Towers on Holy Road Hi-Way

2. Static: Terrible Canyons of Static; Atomic Clock.; Chart #3; World Police and Friendly Fire; [...+The Buildings They Are Sleeping Now]

3. Sleep: Murray Ostril: '...They Don't Sleep Anymore on the Beach...'; Monheim; Broken Windows, Locks of Love Pt. III.

4. Antennas to Heaven: Moya Sings 'Baby-O'...; Edgyswingsetacid; [Glockenspiel Duet Recorded on a Campsite In Rhinebeck, N.Y.]; Attention...Mon Ami...Fa-Lala-Lala-La-La...' [55-St. Laurent]; She Dreamt She Was a Bulldozer, She Dreamt She Was Alone in an Empty Field; Deathkamp Drone; [Antennas to Heaven...]

The names are huge and it's hard to remember all of the movements, that's why people refer to them as Storm, Static, Sleep and Antennas to Heaven.

With all this I'm going to listen to Storm...

Also, Sleep is best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)