Now Playing 2: The Return of Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I love this song, I want to be a Rockstar, you see.

Nickelback - Rockstar

One of their best songs ever? Hero is just ahead of it, who isn't Nickelback anyway, just their lead singer.

Whacko Jacko Steals the Elephant Man's Bones - The Fall of Troy

if you like insane guitar shredding, please listen to The Fall of Troy.

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The Last Emperor - Secret Wars

Your rap kind of style, hitting off about a duel between two people from around the world. In one case: Nas vs Spiderman

I am loving the beat, too. Piano gives it that kick.

norulz

excellent
Soundgarden - Black Hole Sun

I take it we don't have to write small analyses on the songs anymore, but I'm still gonna rate them.

9.6/10

Bee and Flower - Planets Fall

Found an album by them after reading something about the band, and I'm not unimpressed at all. Really chilled and cool.

Altmer

rid this world of human waste
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Coheed and Cambria - The Willing Well II: From Fear Through The Eyes of Madness

Coheed and Cambria sound like what Rush would play if they enjoyed pop-punk a la Paramore and Fall Out Boy.

Coheed and Cambria - The Willing Well II: From Fear Through The Eyes of Madness

Coheed and Cambria sound like what Rush would play if they enjoyed pop-punk a la Paramore and Fall Out Boy.
Lol, I still love Co&Ca anyway.

Brand New - Sowing Season (Yeah)

Midnight Juggernauts - So Many Frequencies

Recently saw the MJs at the Big Day Out, they were really fantastic. This was a great song to bop along to in the sweltering heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)