Project NU Battle Of The Week [ Week 10 AquaJetBreloom vs. Kiyo]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iplaytennislol
(Who doesn't love a warm hearted story about a horse learning to play the game and finally winning in botw <3) lol funny bc I'm more of a horse than him but yea let's make it happen ppl

Quite Quiet

why fall in love when you can fall asleep
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader
Can I request serious teams for the next two rounds? I'm the first to accept unconventional strategies, but w/e Deej used is really not serious in any way. >.>

It goes against the entire point of this if you're bringing trash teams full of bad mons. These battles are meant to be exhibition games of skill and creativity in team building, not who can bring the worst/most gimmicky team and win with it.

Like SG literally said:
take it srsly pls

I agree with Quite Quiet. Unconventional teams are good, if you innovate with something that is actually cool and other people would want to use, good for you and go for it! But using Mud Slap Dusclops makes a mockery both of Battle of the Week and of the NU forum.

I agree with Quite Quiet. Unconventional teams are good, if you innovate with something that is actually cool and other people would want to use, good for you and go for it! But using Mud Slap Dusclops makes a mockery both of Battle of the Week and of the NU forum.
i taked it seriously.. :[

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)