1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. Join our new official channel, Victory Road, on PS! Read this for more information.
  3. Ever find yourself missing out on the latest Smogon articles? We've now got a subscription service, so the newest articles (of your choice) are delivered right to your inbox! Check it out here.

NU C&C Index and Reservations

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Zebraiken, May 27, 2013.

1. scorpdestroyer

scorpdestroyer it's a skorupi egg
    is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Sunflora is done, Lasagne is slow
    WhiteDMist likes this.
  2. Lasagne

Lasagne

3. scorpdestroyer

Solrock is written and taken over
    So how will the analyses be updated post jynxpede?
  4. Raseri

Raseri Got Money
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Battle Server Administratoris a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
    NU Co-Leader

when the dex is up I'll go through them all myself and make changes that need to be done. I've made sure that all jynx/scoli references were removed from the analyses in this forum already, so that won't be a problem :D
  5. scorpdestroyer

What about all the random shit that were (un)viable cos of them? eg. Metang, Bronzor, RP Lunatone
  6. Raseri

Raseri Got Money
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Battle Server Administratoris a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
    NU Co-Leader

metangs still a little bit viable :D. But those will be deleted unless someone really campaigns for it.
  7. scorpdestroyer

8. WhiteDMist

WhiteDMist Path>Goal
    is a CAP Contributoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Miltank has been taken over by me! It has also been written.
  9. Oglemi

Oglemi The Machampion
    is a Tournament Directoris a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
    Secret Boss Mod

Raseri Zebraiken are we done with BW NU? If so I'll clean out the threads and post another saying so.
  10. Raseri

Raseri Got Money
    NU Co-Leader

All that needs to be done still is removing jynx and scolipede from things on site. Which I'll do when I get back from my trip unless someone wants to do it
    Zebraiken and Oglemi like this.
  11. ryan

ryan abercrombie & bitch
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
    Super Moderator

RP is Lunatone's best set, with or without Jynx in the metagame.
    I might start working on that tonight. hmu on PS if you are on and want to work on it 2gether
  12. ryan

ryan abercrombie & bitch
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
    Super Moderator

Raseri I'm actually doing that^ now lol

Do we want to remove Bronzor's analysis altogether? Its only niche was a dedicated Jynx counter for stall. Will edit this post with other stuff if it comes up.

edit: finished A-C mons. headache, can't stare at bright white screen with tiny words anymore.
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2015
  13. Raseri

Raseri Got Money
    NU Co-Leader

ya remove bronzor

also i worked on this at one point and got up to Gurdurr I think
  14. ryan

ryan abercrombie & bitch
    Super Moderator

no way I just finished up to C and found lots.

tho most of them only had one or two mentions at most.
    Raseri likes this.
  15. Raseri

Raseri Got Money
    NU Co-Leader

how did this go? Did you get it done or do you want to work soon to finish it up? ;o
  16. ryan

ryan abercrombie & bitch
    Super Moderator

forgot about it again
    if we can co-op it, that'd be sick
    Raseri likes this.
  17. Raseri

Raseri Got Money
    NU Co-Leader

mhm i can help finish this off forever, then maybe do a few updates for important mons that changed a lot

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)