NU Challenge: Conquest (Winner: FLCL)

I will make sure that everyone is balanced to start, and LC+NFE pokemon are allowed as long as they aren't RU+ idk if any are. And you don't have to use all the S-D pokemon if you don't want to. Say the opponent has a jynx. Feel free to substitute one of your main guys for a bronzor just for that situational countering. :)
Other than Snover, I doubt any of them are RU.
And thanks for clearing that up, Shuckleking.

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I will make sure that everyone is balanced to start, and LC+NFE pokemon are allowed as long as they aren't RU+ idk if any are. And you don't have to use all the S-D pokemon if you don't want to. Say the opponent has a jynx. Feel free to substitute one of your main guys for a bronzor just for that situational countering. :)
Other than Snover, I doubt any of them are RU.
And thanks for clearing that up, Shuckleking.

NFE's that are RU and above include;
Scyther
Rhydon
Chansey
Dusclops
Gligar
Magneton
Ferroseed

Just for clarification are we allowed to challenge anyone we fancy, or are we given set matches?

Just for clarification are we allowed to challenge anyone we fancy, or are we given set matches?
Yea you can challenge anyone you fancy as long as you are both online and able to fight. If this gets too crazy (like every guy challenging whoever owns Jynx, because they want Jynx) than i might enforce a new rule limiting challenges per day.

Shuckleking87

"Assault vest makes everything better" AV Seaking, BT
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Alrighty then, guess everybody is now signed up. Teams should be distributed soon!

Shuckleking87

"Assault vest makes everything better" AV Seaking, BT
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Early on, I'm liking the combinations of CBT's and Raseri's teams, though I think Cicada, Nozzle and Ashley11 got some very strong pokes. We will see

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
No hands off cbt is mine I spent ages catering a team towards destroying him.

Now it's on paper, I must battle cbt first!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)